Party With Pony

Comet's P.O.V

"Comet! Come here! I have a surprise for youuuu!" Marcia called from the kitchen.

I bounced up off the sofa. A surprise? Marcia has a surprise for me?!

I entered the kitchen full of excitement, bouncing up and down.

"Surprise?! Where?!" I asked looking around.

"Well if you'd just stand still, maybe I can show you," she suggested. I froze myself.

"I'm still now!"

"Okay! Now I can present to you..." she cleared her throat and turned around singing..."Marci's super awesome nachos~!" I quickly walked forward to the huge plate she was holding.

"Holy shit! Earth is like the coolest. They say there's no magic, yet they have triangle food here.." I back up and help up my wand, aiming it at the orange triangles. "How on is that possible?!" Marcia raised an eyebrow. Then laughed walking towards me withe the plate still in her hand.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You have it all wrong Comet. This isn't magic. Nor is it triangle food." She leaned close to my ear. "But that's a great way to describe it." She backed up. "This is nachos." Marcia picked up the nacho off the plate and handed it to me. "Try one. You won't regret it." I put the nacho into my mouth and crunched all the flavor off of it.

"Ooooo, yummy!"

"Now why don't we both sit down on the couch and relax watching a horror movie with these beautiful nachos of-"

Ding Dong

"Hold that thought." Marcia handed me the plate of triangle food. And walked to the door.

"Wait Marci! Isn't it sorta weird that someone is knocking this late at night?" I asked. walking behind her.

"Totally, but it wouldn't hurt to answer. Maybe one of my neighbors need help or something." She opened the back door slowly. I peeked a bit too.

"It's just...grass..." I said walking back to the counter. I almost dropped the plate of triangle food when I heard Marcia scream to the top of her lungs and fall back. I grabbed my wand in an instant and rushed to the scene.

"NARWHAL- wait, Pony Head?"

"BEST FRIEND! HAYYYY!" he yelled. I rand over to help her, accidentally walking over Marci.

"Sorry!" I whispered.

Me and Prince Pony Head exchanged hugs. Well, I was the only one who could hug him sadly so...

Me and Pony Head broke apart from each other and looked at Marci.

"Is she okay?" he asked. We both walked over to Marcia and looked over her, watching her wake up slowly.

"C-Comet...is that...you?" she asked, her eyes half opened. Then she looked at Pony Head and bounced right back up and jumped on me. Her arms were holding me tight and her legs were straddled around me. She pointed at Pony Head. "IT"S A FLYING PONY HEAD!"

"Yes, because I totally didn't know," Pony huffed. Marcia yanked my shirt. "Comet do something! It's just...a flying pony head! And it talks!"

"Cool, we get it," said Pony. "Comet make your girlfriend shut up." I pushed Marcia off of me with a slight blush on my face.

"Ow!"

"Pony, we aren't dating. She's my best friend!" Pony seemed taken aback. I then realized what I just said. "OH! You both are my best friends! Ya know, Pony, you're my bestie on Mewni and Marci is my bestie on earth! Plus ya can have more than one best friend" I said picking up Marci. I pulled us all into a group hug then let go. "Pony, this is Marci. Marci this is Pony Head. Prince pony Head i should say!"