Cheer Up Comet

Comet's P.O.V

Me and Marcia ran behind the mini gold statue. I held my wand up high.

"Cupcake blast!" I yelled. That didn't work because the monster scratched the statue in half causing me and Marcia to run a little further. I cupcake blasted the monsters again before hiding in a mini shelter with Marci. I could hear Luda directing the monsters to come towards us. Me and Marci slammed the door shut and threw some things in front of it to prevent the monsters from breaking in. I also locked the door. Marcia was yanking her hair asking herself the same question over and over again.

"How? How could I have been so...stupid?!"

"Marcia, you still haven't told me what the heck is going on!" I was annoyed at this point. She wouldn't tell me anything! I was already upset enough!

"This may have been all of my fault..." she murmured.

"Okay, go on! What did you do?! Like-" I cut myself off when I saw red eyes peeking at me through the window right there beside me. I closed the blinds, staring at it blankly. "For the last time Marcia, what did you DO?!"

"Uhh, well I..." She stopped speaking as she tried to pull a skull off of the shelf, in which she succeeded in. Then she handed it to me. "Hold this." I rolled my eyes. "We're gonna need some armor," she finished.

"Marci..." She started whispering something I didn't quite understand. The mini shelter we were inside shook. It sounded like one of the monsters banged on it. A lighter thingy fell in Marcia's hands.

"Aye, just what I was looking for!"

"MARCIA DIAZ!" I yelled. She turned around slowly. "What is going ON?" She brushed her hair out of her face.

"Look Comet...remember that really bad day I had?"

Flashback

Marcia's P.O.V

"Marci, sweetie, wake up! You're gonna be late!" I heard my father say. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Huh?" Then I checked my phone and looked at the bus was coming in two minutes and I wasn't even dressed. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" I dug through my dressers, searching for my red hoodie.

Nowhere to be found. "You've gotta be kidding me." Comet walked past my door with his backpack on all ready to go.

"Marci, the bus is coming like any second now, why aren't you dressed?"

"I can't find my hoodie!" I yelled.

"Oh, so about that, last night I accidentally spilled juice on your hoodie. Didn't think you'd notice because you have other clothes in there you never wear. So right now, your hoodie is in the dirty clothes in the basement." I threw up my hands.

"Comet why were you even near my clothes. Matter of fact, why were you even in my room in the first place?!" His pupils grew smaller and he started backing away from me.

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to..."

*BEEP!*
*BEEP!*

"Well, that's the bus Marci! See ya at school!" And just like that he teleported. I quickly put on a random shirt, threw on some pants and shoes and grabbed my stuff before rushing out.

"WAIIIT!" I hollered, chasing after the school bus. I banged on the back of the bus pleading for the driving to stop the vehicle. Comet rolled down his window.