St. Odis' Reform School for Wayward Princes

Comet's P.O.V

I was dancing in circles in front of the call mirror where Prince Pony Head stood and watched as I sang,

"I JUST CALLED, BECAUSE I HAVE TO SAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY DAY!" I pulled up my homemade rainbow decorated cupcakes. "And this is for you birthday boy!" The cupcakes started shooting mini fireworks. Pony seemed to love it. "Only the best for the best bestie a best bestie could have!" Pony shrieked.

"OH MY GODDD! You're the best. Thank you so much Dragonfly. Would you mind donating them here for me?"

"Uh..." I was confused. "Did you bump your horn again?" Pony started whispering and looking around.

"Boy, you know we can't just receive packages here at St. Odis' School for Wayward Princes-" He got cut off by my scream. I threw the cupcakes into the air and ran into my treasure box. I did not wanna hear that name ever. To scary to even hear the name. Makes me think about that rotten school and everything it does to innocent princes. Well not completely innocent, but still! Pony Head called out to me. I slowly opened the box I was in and got out.

"I am soooo sorry. I just can't stand hearing the name of that evil place!"

"Dude, you kidding? I'm the one who is here right now!" Pony reminded me.

"I knowwww, but if you weren't there, we could totally party it off like we do every year!" I imagined all the fun we'd have riding in tea cups under rainbow water, sliding down twisty slopes, and dancing all night long at the bounce house. But sadly, we couldn't do any of those things.

The sound of a door creaking open interrupted my thoughts. I looked at Pony who seemed petrified.

"Dragonfly, I think my time here is up-" I saw hands trying to pull him away from the camera. "I love you bestie but I gotta go because they're taking me to the-"

The call ended.

I reached for the mirror.

"No, no. no! Pony you don't deserve this!" I lowered myself to the ground and cried. I felt so bad that on his own birthday he has to be there. I stopped crying when Marcia kicked down my door.

"Comet! Ready to go beat up some monsters?" She did a few kicks and karate chops in the air. "Maybe will help forget about life's frustrations!" I cried even more.

"NOT NOW MARCI! BEST FRIENDS DON'T LET BEST FRIENDS HAVE BAD BIRTHDAY DAYS!" I grabbed a tissue near me and blew my nose. "And Pony Head is having the worst one ever." Marcia raised her eyebrow. Her facial expression quickly became annoyed.

"Okay never mind." She walked towards the door. Was she serious? Now is not the time for her attitude!

"Marcia Ubaldo Diaz, we will not let this happen! Pony Head needs our help! We need to get him out of that prison!" I hope she'd change her mind. I don't really wanna go alone. Plus tagging another person along with me will be twice as easier. Marcia turned around.

"Well why didn't you say so? A breakout? I'm in!" I smiled. That was the last thing I expected her to say, but who cares now! She's with me. Marcia walked towards me.

"Wait, I thought you were scared of St. O-" I screamed once again and ran into my clothing rack.

"We haven't even left yet..." Marcia stated. I popped out my hiding spot.

"Sorry about that..." I walked over to Marcia.

"I don't know how this is gonna work! No one has ever escaped from there before!"