Quest Buy

Marcia's P.O.V

I was trying something new with my hair. Like really straightening it out to see how I look. And I didn't look too bad when I looked at myself in the mirror. I tried to find my scruchie to put my hair back into a ponytail, I couldn't find it, why? Because Comet's stuff was everywhere on my side! I sighed.

"Uh, Comet, there's a line..." I put my finger on the middle of the sink and drew it down. "You see that line I just drew?" He stopped what he was doing to look.

"No! Because it's invisible!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yea, this is what we're not gonna do." I pushed all his of belongs on his side.

"Hey!" He put up his wand to levitate everything back but it all fell to the floor.

"Oh great..." I muttered. Comet tilted his head.

"That's new...what happened...?" he asked himself. "My wand is gray." Me and him both noticed it started blinking.

"Um...does it need battery or something?" I asked. He opened his wand to find a horse walking slowly, out of breath on a treadmill."

"Ohhh yea, it does need battery..." he looked around. Then gasped. "Where'd I put my charger?!" I scratched my neck.

"Where'd ya last see it?" Comet began flipping out already.

"I DON'T KNOW!" he yelled.

"Well that's a lot of help." he started throwing things around. I prayed that nothing sharp would hit me as I dodged the objects.

"Marci, this is a serious matter."

"Which is why you should be organized, like me!" I advised, opening up my cabinet and fixing things up.

"Yea, well I'm not you Marcia."

"All I can say then is buy a new charger." Comet stopped throwing things around.

"That's not a bad idea!" he told me. "It's just..." He turned his wand around to show me the low battery. "If we don't get that charger in time and this thing dies, it will never turn on again!"

Quickly, he cut open a portal with his dimensional scissors and threw me inside with him. We landed together inside. "Welcome to Quest Buy!" Comet said. I looked around. It looked like a huge maze.

"Comet, how are we ever gonna get this charger in time...?" I mumbled with worry.

"We can do it!" He was so confident. And that's one of the things I like the most about him. I looked around one last. This time, I was more so staring at the shoppers who were all types of different species.

"Sample?" asked a creature coming up to us. "Either take it or leave it," she said. I shook my head no in disgust once I looked at the plate she was holding. I don't know what it was, but it was green and it had a living eyeball in it.

Ew.

Comet pulled me by my sleeve.

"Marci, we gotta hurry, come on!"

We ran over to the elevator Comet saw nearby. But it was sorta occupied by this huge snail who seemed to be struggling getting out the doors.

"See you later guys!" I pointed to myself.

"Was she talking to us?" I whispered over at Comet. He did not hesitate to run after what he saw on the snails back.

"GET THE WAND!" Luda screeched. Monsters started running our way.

"Isn't this perfect, they come the moment my wand is dying!" said Comet as he ran faster. I tried keeping up with him. But then he stopped me when an ax sung by. "Shoot! That was close." Closer and closer the monsters got. Their footsteps grew louder. But Comet wasted no time to spare. Him and I jumped on one of the flying axes. Then we jumped off and started running through the room that flew flying darts at us that we had to dodge. Luckily some monsters behind us weren't doing the best job at dodging darts, so they fell behind. "Marci, just follow me if you don't wanna be a pancake!" HE yelled. I didn't have much time to think, so I just obeyed. We went through this tunnel that could possibly crush you to death, but we escaped unharmed.

When Comet stopped, I stopped. I looked at the sign above us.

'Wand Chargers', it read.

"We made it!" I said in excitement. Comet's big smile turned into a frown.

"There are so many! We'll never find the right one in time!" I held onto his arm.

"Don't worry Comet, we most certainly will," I told him. "We just gotta be organized. And since I'm good at that, you can go fight the rest of those monsters." he nodded.

No one's P.O.V

Doing what Marcia said to Comet was easy honestly. But fighting without his wand? Let's see.

The giraffe and bear came charging forward at him, so he quickly jumped onto the top of a nearby self and let it fall on top of the two monsters. The giraffe poked his head up and now Comet was flying in the air. Just before he landed, he hit the giraffe with his wand before she could attack.

Meanwhile, Marcia was focused on finding the right charger, sliding around on a ladder. She picked up a charger, thinking it was the right one, but it only ended up stinging him.

Going back to Comet, he was in between two shelves and had two monsters in front of him. He tried climbing onto one shelf, but he ended up breaking it and falling onto the ground, his wand as well. He quickly grabbed a hold of his wand again and just as he was about to throw punches, a gigantic purple customer came right in between the middle of their battle and picked up the green headed monster, placing it in his cart.

"Well, well, well," he said. "Looks like papa's having pork chops for supper," he claimed.

Now it was just Comet and the chicken. The chicken flew in the air, turned around and started shooting eggs from the back at the prince. Thankfully he ran out the way just in time. He ran faster and then jumped over the cart of the same customer who passed by. Comet succeeded with jumping over the cart, but he ended up falling and getting his foot stuck. The chicken was still shooting eggs at him. Quickly, Comet had an idea of throwing his leg in the air, the one that had a shopping cart stuck to it and trapping the chicken under the cart. He punched the lobster coming his way into self. An item from the shelf fell into his claws.

"Break and Trim..." she read aloud. She got up instantly. "Luda! I found it!"

At the same time the lobster went to look for Luda, Marcia was throwing down random chargers to the floor, and one of them created a black portal that sucked the poor lobster in. Comet ran to where the black portal was searching for Marci.

"Comet! There you are!" She threw down the charger for him. Once Comet caught it, Luda snatched the want out his hand.

"YES! YES! YES! I FINALLY HAVE THE WAND!" She spun around slowly as Comet just watched her. "Spinning dizzy distress!" She yelled. When she noticed it wasn't doing anything, Comet snatched the wand back from her and place his charger inside. He watched his wand come back to life with excitement. Marcia hopped down from the ladder she was on. Comet spun around and fell back int Marcia's arms.

"FANTASTIC EPIC SPEED!" he yelled happily going in the direction the exit. The manager tried to stop us.

"Hey! You gonna pay for that charger ma'am?" she asked slowly.

"Hahaha, I left my money at home," Comet lied. Him and Marcia laughed as they flew their way back to Earth.

     A/N: I actually thought I wasn't gonna enjoy writing this chapter but I did! 

     Don't forget to vote!