Storm the Castle

No one's P.O.V

Comet fell though the portal and landed on his butt holding a half bit sandwich in his right hand, while Marcia landed on her stomach with bruises that covered her face. The bestest of friends yet again went on another adventurous trip so Comet could show Marcia how great the special sandwich in his hand it tastes. Sadly, there had been a monster chasing after them and ate half of the sandwich.

He glared at Marcia on the floor and got up.

"I had it in my hand Marcia! I have no idea what you were thinking!" he walked over to a nearby window and Marcia caught right up with him.

"I was thinking of not dyin- AAHHHHH!" the red hooded girl was cut off by the green monster grabbing her foot with his arms through the portal that was left open. That was the same green monster that had been chasing after the two. Marcia grabbed the nearest flower vase and repetitively began hit the monster's hand. When it finally let go, she dropped the vase to the floor and kicked the monster arm right back inside the portal and closed it angrily. Comet just watched blankly and then went right back to an irked face.

"You forgot to close the portal?!" Marcia yelled. "Do you realized that we almost died?!" Comet ignored her angry words and held out his arm, showing the sandwich to Marcia.

"We went through all this trouble and all we got was this sad half eaten sandwich piece?!" The prince's voice was frustrated yet, disappointed.

"That's because it's not worth dying for a stupid piece of FOOD!" Marcia slapped the sandwich against the wall and Comet watched as it's juices ran down the wall. She felt a piece of guilt of doing that because that was the last bit of sandwich they got, only for it to go to waste like that. But she acted as if she didn't care because she wanted to be upset. Comet however was upset as well.

"I'm going to my room," She muttered. As she marched over to her door, Comet began talking.

"I hate when you act like this. Makes me wonder why we're even friends." That line gave Marcia a bit of a shock. She gave him a slight glance and all he was doing was scraping the sandwich off the wall with his wand, complaining about the flies surrounding it in a low voice as if he hadn't said anything wrong. This frustrated her because he didn't even notice her sad glance, she she slammed her door shut and locked it.

Comet's P.O.V

The moment I entered my room, I flopped onto my bed and placed a pillow over my face. I just wanted her to try the sandwich! My whole goal was to make her happy, not this! And why did I even say that last sentence? I feel so bad. A few tears ran down my cheeks. I shouldn't be the one crying, we almost died, and she was right. All because of a sandwich.

Before I knew it, I ended up falling asleep and waking up later in the day where I noticed it was night outside. That escalated quickly.

I looked at the sandwich on my dresser. It still looked yummy even after it being stuck to the wall.

I hoped off my bed and walked over to it and took a bit. I was now munching on the sandwich in front of my mirror. A picture of me and Marcia fell off of it and landed in front of me. That just reminded me that I had to go apologize to Marcia!

I ran out of the room and over to hers.

"Marcia?" I knocked on her door. "I'm sorry...I was being a jerk and I just really wanted you to try this sandwich! It's kinda smashed and dirty but it's still delicious!"

No response.

I tried her door nob and it opened. She must've unlocked it at some point, usually when she's angry she locks her door. I looked around inside. No Marcia. "Marci?" I thought for a moment and walked back out in the hallway. From a distance, I could hear her parents laughing downstairs, so I don't think she was there. I still went downstairs anyways for the phone. Mr. and Mrs. Diaz were under a blanket laughing their heads off.