Sleep Spells

Marcia's P.O.V

I woke up a little bit earlier today. It was eight am when I decided to finally go downstairs for breakfast, but when I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw a jungle instead of my couch, television, kitchen and all of that.

"Oh Comet, what have you been up to this time?" I laughed. It was pretty peaceful down here, so I'm not really complaining. I walked around, looking for Comet. When I found him he was actually sleep using his wand to make a laser for this huge random cat in the forest to chase. I tapped on his shoulder and he went wide awake.

"Oh! Morning Marci!" he greeted.

"I like what you've done to the place!" I told him. He laughed.

"Me? I didn't do this! I was sleeping!" he told me.

"I mean, whatever you say Comet. You're the one with a wand."

*     *     *

The next night, I went straight to bed, forgetting about earlier this morning. Didn't understand why Comet denied himself creating a jungle in my living room, but maybe he was just tired.

I woke back up in the middle of the night after something slimey walked all over me. I thought of Comet the second I saw what it was. Then sighed, getting out my bed to walk to his room. I could hear blasts and loud explosions coming from inside.

"Uh...Comet, everything okay in there...? I asked, slowly creaking open his door. Comet was walking all around his room, blasting random things with his eyes closed. He blasted me with mini narwhals the moment I went inside. I fell to the ground. When I got back up, he blasted the lamp next to me, causing it to become lively. I tried running from it as fast as possible but it kept stinging me. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Comet! Wake up please!" The lamp tangled me with it's cord and Comet walked the direction towards his calling mirror and accidentally played his voice messages. His father appeared on the screen.

"Comet, just calling for your daily reminder to behave and train like the king you are."

"COMET!" I yelled louder. He rubbed his eyes

"Morning Marcia..." Finally, he opened them and noticed what was happening quickly. "Shit!" He turned everything back to normal and stopped his voice messages from playing. I sighed in relief. "What happened?!" he asked. I kicked the lamp.

"You were spelling in your sleep!" I forward. "Maybe that's why you don't remember turning our living room into a jungle yesterday!" Comet began to panic.

"Oh nooooo! This can't go on forever! You gotta fix me Diaz!" he pleaded, gripping the collar of my pajama shirt. My eyes sparkled. Finally! The one time Comet is asking for my help!

"Well this calls for...psychology!" I told him. Comet tilted his head right.

"What's that?"

"The best way to explain it is like saying it's karate for your mind," I answered, massaging his temple. "Imma dig deep into your brain to see what makes you tik."

"Okie!"

"Now if you'll excuse me, I must transform myself really quick." I spun around. Then held out a pair of square shaped glasses, held out a notebook, changed my clothes, grabbed my psychology 101 book. Lastly I cleared my throat. "Dr. Marci, PH.D!"

"What does PH.D stand for?" Comet questioned. My father walked by my room door.

"Pretty huge-" I shut my door.

"Doctor of philosophy," I answered.

"Oooooooh." He jumped into the air. "COOL!"

*     *     *