Mewberty

Comet's P.O.V

"Dad don't tell me what to do! I don't have to listen to you. I don't have to follow your rules! I'm gonna live in my car at school! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Olivia sung. That song was amazing! I wished I could tell her how much I loved it from in the classroom. Marcia interrupted my thought getting in my face.

"Uh Comet, that was the bell. We gotta go..." she said. Then she looked very intensely at my forehead. "You got some paint, or something on your head." I froze when I lifted up my hair to take off the 'paint'.

"Marci..." I said. "This is most definitely not paint!"

"Well, it looks like ya got another lighting bolt!"

"Marci, no time for jokes, this is serious." I grabbed her shoulders and looked her deeply in the eyes. Made me come to a realization that they were really pretty.

"Uh...Comet? Are you gonna let go of me?" I felt more thunderbolts appear on my face.

"I think I'm going through...mewberty."

"Ooooh...OHHH." Marcia took my hands off of her and began walking around me. "We kinda have a similar thing here on earth so-"

"MARCIA ULBALDO DIAZ! Never compare earth's version of mewberty to ours. Things are gonna get a little weird."

"Typical Comet weird or destroy the school weird? she asked.

"Destroy the school weird..." I answered.

"Yea, that's what I was worried about...come on."

"Wait Marcia..." I said yanking her hoodie collar.

"You good?" she asked.

"You have to keep me away from girls!" I started laughing. "You're a girlllllll~" Marcia's face beamed bright red and she slowly took my hands off of her backing up towards the exit.

"Oh...I don't know how that's gonna work..." she muttered. Then looked at the ground. "Now come on Comet, let's get you home before ya do something stupid.

Marcia's P.O.V

So this was gonna get a little weird. I had Comet walking behind me staring at every girl that we passed.

"Oooo, Marci she's prettyyyy~" he commented pointing at a young girl near the lockers. We then passed by one at the fountain. I thought Comet was still following me, but it turns out he stopped at the fountain where the girl was drinking her water. He had big hearts in his eyes and more thunderbolts appeared on his face. He pressed the button. "My turn~" he sung. I rushed to Comet's side instantly.

"Ma'am, I am so sorry-" I grabbed Comet's hand and it tuned into this long web looking red hand that got stuck on someone's locker. I had red stuff on my hand too. We both screamed. I let go of his arm that was no longer an arm anymore and he fell to the floor, opening up the locker when he was trying to pull away.

"I'm...stuck," he declared.

"Lemme help!" That was the first thing that came to my head.

"NO!" Comet yelled, sliding himself in the locker. "Your little girl hands are the problem!" Comet closed the locker door right after he made that statement. I tried getting the thunderbolts off my hand by brushing them on my hoodie.

"Well...can I help in some sort of way?" I asked. I was pretty worried about Comet and I wanted this to be over as soon as possible for him. "Maybe your book of spells? I suggested.

"Maybe..."

"I'll run home and get it!"

"Marci, the book of spells isn't at home..."