Blood Moon Ball

Comet's P.O.V

I was sitting in my last period class doodling on my paper. Today was a pretty long day, and I was ready to go home. This is the one class I didn't have Marcia in and I slowly got used to it even though it's kinda weird not having her seated next to me. The teacher left us in the classroom to go eat because he said he didn't eat all day. So the class was pretty much dull, in other words, bored out their fucking mind until the door swung open. Everyone began their little 'oooo's' and 'ahhh's'. I couldn't see who entered because Indigo was seated right in front of me. But he was soon lifted up by flames.

This is not happening...

My ex-girlfriend, Taylor Lucitor came up to my desk with a sly grin on her face. She threw off her three eyed glasses.

"Hey Dragonfly," she greeted. She held out her hand and a red fiery moon appeared. "I'm here to take you to the Blood Moon Ball." Her eyebrows danced up and down. Did she seriously just come all the way inside my school, walk into my class, to ask me out to some stupid dance I'm probably gonna say no to?! I pushed her all the way back outside.

"No." I answered once we reached her carriage. I shoved her inside. "Take your carriage, fire, and dead horse back to the underworld," I ordered. The skeleton horse turned his head.

"Wait...I'm dead?" I walked away. Taylor flew in front of me and grabbed a hold of my two hands and started flying us into the air.

"Oh come on Dragonfly. It's the Blood Moon Ball. It only happens once every six hundred and sixty seven years." I pushed her back and jumped down, pulled out my wand to make a pencil and notepad appear in my hands. I started writing. Then handed her the paper. "What's this?" she asked.

"Just a daily reminder that we broke up a year ago."

"Comet," she said balling up the paper. "I'm a change woman!" She looked to the left. "Yo Brittney!" A slightly obese women peeked out the carriage with a bunny and waved hi. "I got a life coach. Helps my anger and everything annnnnd I also have a bunny." Taylor took the bunny out of Brittney's hand. I had to admit it was kinda cute. "Oh! And before I forget, I have been anger free for fifty three days! That's a big accomplishment for me!" She showed me a badge pinned on the right of her dress.

"Fifty three?" I repeated. She nodded and held her bunny up.

"Wanna pet it?"

"HIYAHHH!" I backed up quickly when Marcia came out of nowhere and straight up chopped off Taylor's left hand, dropping the bunny. "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU DEMON!" Taylor backed up. She looked like she was about to lose it completely until Brittney came out and walked her around in circles. I pulled Marcia back.

"I'd advise you to run..."

"Oh! No! No, no, no! I'm okay. Everything is okay." She put her hand back on. "I got all the anger out..." She picked up her bunny and ruffled its fur. I slightly put my two fingers on Marcia's shoulder, still holding her hood with my other hand.

"Marci, please don't karate chop her...this is..." I sighed. "Taylor..."

"Demon ex-girlfriend Taylor?" He nodded. Taylor grabbed Marcia's hand and shook it.

"Nice to uh...meet you Marcia." Marci pulled her hand away.

"Whaaaat is she doing here?" I scratched the back of my head.

"She wants to take me to a ball..."

"Comet, never go with a predator to a second location," she reminded me. Taylor sighed heavily and gave the bunny to Brittney.