Diaz Family Vacation

No one's P.O.V

Comet was sitting on his chair backwards about to fall asleep as his parents talked and talked and talked on the mirror. He didn't wanna listen listen to her mother explain whatever history or background she was explaining.

"So this is what it's like to be bored..." Comet mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Comet Dragonfly!" He woke up in an instant at his father's voice.

"Iwasn'tsleeping!"

"Are those dimensional scissors?!" he asked. The prince looked back and saw the dimensional scissors floating on the table behind him. He quickly picked them up and slide it under his closet door.

"I see nothing..." he answered. King Callisto stared at his son for a bit debating on whether he should believe him or not. Instead, he decided to remind Comet the rules.

"You are not allowed to leave Earth Comet-" Queen Rivera's watch began beeping.

"I'm sorry honey, me and your father have some..." she tried finding words. "We have...a meeting! Yes! A meeting to attend to!"

"Okay, cool, bye." Comet shut the curtains hanging up the call. "Why must they be so talkative?!" the young prince asked himself. He flopped onto his bed. "Ah, sleep, I've missed you so..."

Marcia swung open Comet's room door with excitement in her eyes just as Comet was about to finish his sentence. "...much..."

"Hey Comet! We're about to celebrate my parents' anniversary!" she told him. "Get up sleepy head, let's go!"

Surprisingly this made the prince pop up in eager. Maybe because it was just something to do?

"Marci, you're a lifesaver!" he declared. "But...I didn't know so I didn't get them anything..."

"Eh, I can make my gift from the both of us!"

"Yea, but I gotta give your parents a present, just from me. Because they're so COOL." Marcia stood in the doorway in utter confusion and repeated Comet's last words slowly closing the door.

"Cool?...cool..."

*     *     *

"Surprise!" Marcia squealed handing her parents her present. "Happy Anniversary mom and dad!" Rachel opened the box and cheered. Angelo joined in.

"Marci, fanny packs again?" said Angelo. He hugged them tightly. "You didn't have to!"

"But I did!' she replied. "Because I love you both very much!"

"I'm gonna cry," Rachel announced, tearing up.

"Look inside the fanny pack!" Marcia directed. The couple glanced at each other before digging inside. Inside were travelling items like whistles, binoculars, flashlights, a blanket, camera and so on. Comet behind them began to worry badly as Marcia's parents described how thoughtful she was and how she put so much mind in her gifts to show how much she really cares about them and...

Their words were cut off when Comet jumped onto his best friend's back and blurted out,

"I'M TAKING YOU TO MEWNIIIIIII!" Angelo, Rachel, and Marcia's jaw dropped. The couple screamed and danced in circles together.

"AHHHH! We're going to Mewni Angelo!" squealed Rachel.

"We're going to Mewni Rachel!" next squealed Angelo.

*     *     *

The first thing the couple did was take pictures when the four of them entered the portal.