Brian's Party

Comet's P.O.V

I walked down the halls of Echo Creek Academy feeling confident. Everyone was waving at me and saying hi.

"Hey Comet!" a student welcomed. "Wanna be my science partner?"

"Yessir!" I answered.

"Hey Comet, I baked you a pie!" yelled Chase holding up a huge delicious pie.

"Oh boy! What flavor?!" I asked with stars in my eye. A black haired girl ate my pie. I still kept a smile on my face.

"Comet I ate the pie for you! It was blueberry!"

"I knew you'd eat my pie!" I high fived her. I was then pulled to the side.

"Comet! I decorated my locker with pictures of you!" CometFan13 said. He slowly opened his locker. I narrowed my eyes.

"Wow, that's so weird because I wallpapered my locker with pictures of you!" i squealed, swinging open my locker. We high fived each other.

Another student came running up to me.

"Comet! Comet! Comet! Please zap me!" she begged. "Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!" I held up my wand.

"Anything for you!" I zapped her into a piñata.

"Gracias Comet!" I skipped over to the next part of the hallway where there was a loooooong line. I stood behind Sebastian, bouncing up and down.

"I love lines!" I said aloud. I then whispered in Sebastian's ear. "But what exactly is it for?" I asked him. He pointed upwards. I read the sky balloon's words loud and proud. "Brian Wong's Birthday Party! No losers allowed!" I looked back down at Brian handing out invitations and rejecting people.

"No, no, no, yes." He handed one of his friends an invitation and went right back to the no's. The he finally reached Sebastian and handed him an invitation. "Yes." Sebastian fell over in happiness. I held out my hand expecting him to put an invitation on it, but he didn't.

"Well if it isn't Condom Drumsticks..." he muttered. I tilted my head.

"Ohhhh so we're creating nick names now. Hmmm." I waved at him. "Well hello there uh...Bombing...Wrong?" He looked at me with disgust. "Well to be fair, yours didn't make sense either. Now can I get an invitation?"

"When hell freezes over!" I put my wand in the air and turned the whole school into hell, then put ice clouds over it, letting it freeze. I could hear students screaming in the background.

Brian just stared and huffed off in distaste.

*     *     *

"Uh...Comet, I find it kinda weird Brian invited us to one of his parties," Marcia told me as I got dressed up. I wore something fun, yet slightly fancy.

"How do I look?" I asked, turning around. Marcia gave me a big smile and a thumbs up. "Why don't you go get dressed? I heard Jack Lee Thomas will be there." I winked. Marcia laughed nervously.

"Actually Comet, I'm good. You said this party thing was on the bus so...I don't think it's a big of a deal if I don't dress up." I looked out the window and gasped as I saw the bus about the pass the house.

"Come on Marci! We're gonna miss the bus!" I told her, hopping out the window. But she didn't follow me. She just stared. "Marci, don't tell me you're scared! I'll catch you! Trust me!" I actually didn't know if I was gonna catch her or not so I just prayed for the best. Luckily, I caught her bridal style but at that exact same time was when the party bus past us. I held up my wand. "Rabbit Rocket Blast!" Both me and Marcia shot up into the air and landed on the top of the bus. There was a door on the roof of the bus to get inside so me and Marci fell through there, interrupting Brian's dancing. He shot death glares at us.