Freeze Day

Comet's P.O.V

It was Thursday morning when I was in the bathroom decided to wear my hat or horns until Marcia crashed right into me. I fell to the ground.

"I'M GONNA BE LATE!" she yelled.

"Uh, Marci..."

"I OVERSLEPT!"

"Marcia, calm down. You just woke up a little later than you used to. We still have twenty minutes," I told her, getting up.

"Comet you don't understand!" She began putting on her hoodie. "This is about Jack Lynn Thomas!" she told me. "Where's my brush?!"

"Ohhh this is about Jack."

"Basically, me and Jack every morning at 7:56 am, share a nod at the lockers," she explained. "It's kinda our thing."

"Awwww! You two are cuteee!" I replied. "But don't you ever say...hi?"

"Well...I'm getting there..." She pulled out a list and shoved it in my face. "See, I'm on step 4, nodding at him every morning!" Marcia then tripped over the laser puppies that were in the bathroom. Some of them started licking her. She was laughing until her focus turned to the clock behind me. "No! It's seven fifty four! I won't make it in time!" She looked at me, and then back at my wand. "C-Can't you like, stop time or something?!" I nervously chuckled. I did not believe if this was gonna work or not.

"Oh uh...yea! Easy peasy, time freezey." I watched as the time stopped ticking, the laser puppies stopped running and everything else freeze around me. Marcia was in shock.

"Oh my god...you actually did it!" She looked me in the eye. "Now we can go to school and I can nod a Jack!"

"Uh, Marci, who needs school when today is a freeze day?!" Both of our eyes sparkled and we zoomed out the house in excitement. As we exited the house, we could see the mailman frozen in place as he was running from the frozen laser puppy behind him.

The first place me and Marcia went to was the park. There were so many people just standing there in place. I went up to a baby stroller and gave the baby inside a mustache. Marcia laughed. I then gave everyone in the park a mustache. We both laughed even harder. "Where to next?" I asked Marci. She pointed at a house from a far distance away with balloons and happy birthday signs decorated around it.

I teleported both of us inside and grabbed some cake. "Oooou, what flavor~?"

"It kinda looks like vanilla and strawberry!" Marcia stated, before taking a small bit of the piece. "Yummy!" I ate mines as well. But instead of eating it in small pieces, I ate the full cake.

Finally, we arrived at school, but only to have more fun. We helped save Francine from the bully who were pulling her by her underwear. We placed her right on the floor. And then we grabbed lunch and ate right on top of random peoples cars.

"This is amazing!" I said through muffles, munching on a cranberry pie. "I had doubts that this wasn't gonna work!"

Next, we went to Marcia's karate place, where Jamie was in the air about to kick something. Marcia hit her too the ground. We laughed.

And lastly, we went to her backyard to find Luda coming making her way out the portal. I took off my cactus headband and placed it on her head, switching out her skeleton hat. I placed that hat on my head.

We eventually were done having our own fun and went back to the school.

"Hey, there's Jack!" Marcia called out. She placed a hand on my shoulder. "Lemme get into position." She fixed her position on the locker and leaned against it. "Ready." I frowned.