Date Rape

******trigger warning, mature scene.********

When we get to unplugged there is a long line outside, we can hear the music blaring all the way from outside, everyone there looks so excited to be there.

"Wow there's a lot of people here" I comment when we get out of Hunter's car

"Yeah, this is the hottest place in town right now" Ryan says slinging his arm around my shoulder casually

"Let's go everybody" Hunter says leading us to the entrance "I know a guy so we don't need to wait in line"

When we get to the entrance Hunter talks to the bounce for a few seconds and then he lets us in. The inside of the club has a whole different atmosphere, it's dark inside but there are different colour strobe lights lighting up the whole place, the ground in covered with dry ice so you can barely see it. There are so many people inside; most of them are on the dance floor basically dry humping one another, but another person could argue that it's dancing.

I've never seen so many pretty girls in one place, it's almost intimidating. At the back of the club, I see the DJ, he's wearing a huge monkey head so we can't see his face, I think it's quite impressive that he can breathe in there. On our left we see the bar tender who is basically a magician we the way he's making his drinks, flipping the bottles, making them disappear and reappear. The loudness of the music in the club is kind of overwhelming, but it also makes you want to dance.

"LET'S GO OVER TO THE BAR AND HAVE SOME DRINKS" Jess yells over the loud music and we all nod and head over to the bar, manoeuvring our way through the large crowd but we make it after a few minutes. When we get there are only two empty stools left. Hunter pulls one out for me and says, "I'll stand"

"Thank you" I say taking a seat. Ryan hops on the stool next to mine and grabs Jess by the waist lifting her up so she can sit on his lap and Jess squeals a little.

"What would you guys like?" the barter asks when he gets to us. Jess order shots for all of us and tell the bartender to keep them coming.

After a few shots I'm already drunk, I'm a lightweight. I grab Jess by the wrist and lead her to the dance floor. We dance for what feels like hours, but our legs never get tired, Ryan and Hunter join us and we dance we them too. I've lost all impulse control by this time, and I'm grinding on everybody, Jess, Ryan and Hunter, but they don't seem to mind, they are just a drunk as I am.

Out the corner of my eye I see Jess grab Ryan's arm and she leads him to one of the sofas at the edge of the club, I watch as she gently pushing him on the sofa and then straddles him. I turn away when they start kissing. I turn my attention to Hunter who is behind me with his hands on my hips, his crotch on my ass as we sway to the beat of the song that's playing.

"I have to admit, I'm having a lot more fun than I thought I would" I yell over the music, Hunter then turns my body around so I'm facing him and he presses his forehead on mine and says "I'm having a lot of fun too" Now the front of my body is pressed against his, I can feel his crotch which is now hard digging into my stomach.

I stand on the tips of my toes and I nibble on Hunter's ear gently, and I hear him groan which makes me giggle, his hands then move to grab my ass, which makes move a little closer to him

"You want to go back to my car?" Hunter whispers in my ear his voice rugged

"Yes" I answer without thinking. Hunter then grabs my arm with no warning and pulls me through the crowd; the force with which he does this makes me feel dizzy. We push our way through the club and out to the entrance. It's only when we step outside that I realise how fast my heart is pounding and just how stuffy it was inside the club, my head is throbbing. We walk towards Hunter's car and when we get there he slams me against the door of the car which only makes my head pound even more, I feels as though someone is trying to drill a hole through my skull.