Chapter 0: From Heaven to Earth

Reimi Sugimoto has one of the saddest stories in Jojo.

Her killer may have been stopped but she deserved much better & never truly got her justice.

Until today!

How does Reimi save everyone from Dio? Find out how Reimi gets justice for herself & all our loved ones in this glorious timeline. This is Reimi's Bizarre Adventure: Pink Justice.

Chapter Zero: From Heaven to Earth.

David Vincent: The epic tale of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is home to many stories of tragedy & sorrow. Perhaps one of the saddest back stories was that of Reimi Sugimoto, the pink haired ghost girl from Diamond is Unbreakable.
At the age of 16, she became Yoshikage Kira's 2nd female victim, since her mom was actually Kira's first female victim.

Fueled by a deep resolve she haunted a certain alley for 15 years until he was caught. She said a passionate goodbye then took off for Heaven. That was the end of her story, until today.
Today is the story of how this once helpless ghost girl will become one of JoJo's most miraculous heroes.

From the end of Diamond is Unbreakable to the end of Stone Ocean, Reimi has enjoyed all the pleasures that the afterlife has to offer.

She's reunited with her dead loved ones, met ancestors who died before she was born, met historical heroes who've become a household name. She even learned of Earth's ancient history going back to the age of the dinosaurs.

Reimi comes from a vibrant bloodline similar to the Joestars. She has a great uncle who perished in the battle of Nanjing, saving some children he had been ordered to kill. He had been sneaking some Chinese children out of a window before he was stabbed in the back.

During her time in Heaven, she largely resided in a replica city named Holy Morioh.

It wasn't too long before Reimi became aquanted with the Joestar family themselves.

Surrounded by heavenly clouds sits the faithful replica of the Joestar manor. Aside from her angel wings & jewelry, Reimi is completely nude. Nudism is very popular in the afterlife, as depicted in countless works of art.

Jonathan: Welcome to the manor my fair maiden. Thank you for accepting our invitation. (VA Johnny Young Bosch)

Reimi: Konnichiwa son Jonathan, thank you for inviting me. Say, have we met before?

Jonathan: I'm afraid not, you've only met a few of my descendants. They tend to find themselves in bizarre situations.
Reimi: Yep I thought so.

She walks through the gate & her alley clothes reappear on her, replacing her angel wings & jewelry.

Reimi: Wow you even added gravity, how old fashioned.
Jonathan: Yes, we tried to make this place as Earth-like as we could.

Reimi Arnold & Jonathan walk the golden brick road to the mansion, as he elaborates further. The door to the mansion opens for them, as if it was automated. She gets a look inside, admiring the simple 19th century design. He introduces Reimi to his father George.

George: Hello young lady, I am sir George Joestar the first, the patriarch of the Joestar bloodline. It is an honor to teach you the history of the Joestar family & it's impact on the world. I'm aware you played a part in one of the sagas. Are you comfortable in this gravity? (VA John Gremillion, replacing Marc Diraison)
Reimi: It's no problem, I haven't felt this in 20 years.
George: Alright my maiden. Now before we begin, you must learn the history of the stone mask that would forever change our fates.