Hmmm...

A/N:

This chapter has some erotica. If you are not into it, you can skip the chapter. I shall provide a recap in the forthcoming chapter.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Recap:

Controlling my emotions, I stood up and he followed me. Humbly, we sought out way out of the store with empty hands. Dragging him to a remote corner of the street, I said, "Never ever do you say that I settled for you, Mr. Rajeev Shukla. You mean the world to me. You are my world now.

Yes it took me some time to realise it, but you are my life.

I LOVE YOU.

Now, kiss me quickly, before anyone sees and let's take an auto back home."

Chuckling and then glancing at the road, he gave a quick peck on the cheek and hugged me by my waist in sideword manner and we walked to the main road in search of an auto...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

As we entered the house with empty bags, we were stopped by my mother in law, who was eagerly waiting for us to return.
She was a little surprised to see us walk with empty hands and I couldn't decode whether her emotion was happiness or disappointment.

She blinked at us and I could literally feel the guilt creeping through my gut. But I was ready to openly tell her that I'd really like to wear or do stuff for that matter that makes me comfortable.

This was definitely a big step, because for all I have done over these months of my marriage is to agree to whatever  she said without even counter  questioning her.

A woman with a dream must really be able to speak up to things, and I'd really want to set myself as an example.

"Bahu?" , and those were the words that she could speak up.

Even before I could reply, my husband swooped in and pitched his speech of how surprised we were to know where she had sent us and how I was uncomfortable with the whole dressing concept.

She listened to him attentively and didn't speak a word. A wave of guilt wrapped me from within. I knew that she had tried all of this so that we have a good time and don't miss out on anything.

As a tear slipped from my eye, I opened my mouth to speak, but my mother in law stopped me even before I could voice it all out.

"Bahu, I am so blessed to have you as my daughter in law. Let's not talk more about this. You have a train to catch tomorrow...

Please do all the packing while I prepare your food.

I am sorry, I should have known. But at least now I know your preferences and the fact that you have a root of culture. This makes me proud. You've made my day.

Now, chop chop, freshen up and come. Let's have a big fat family lunch!"

🍂🍂🍂

As we took our keys to the hotel room, the beauty of the resort captured my eyes. My husband had planned our week's long honeymoon and kept it all a surprise. Looking at my happy expression, I could see the sense of satisfaction sweeping his face.

We were alone, with no regard to time and place around us, we could be ourselves, a typical couple walking arm in arm, holding each other, as close as we wanted to, or as if our whole life depended on that.

We reached the entrance to our room as Raj ji pointed out that he left his wallet in the Reception itself. 

"Pavi, you stay in the room, while I get the wallet."

"Ji, do you want me to come with you?"

"No no Pavi, you have to walk all the way back there...

You just sit down for a while, we've had a long journey..."

"Oh, well then, there is definitely no denial to that..."

As I watch him walk away, I opened the door to our room.

It looked beautiful. A king size bed, beautiful bed lamp and the windows that showed an amazing view.

A thought then creeped into my head. I shut the drapes of the window and closed the door.

I quickly took a shower and then skimmed through my packed clothes to find the saree.

For the occassion, I had secretly purchased a red netted saree with a matching designer blouse. My blouse did expose a bit of my cleavage as I tied the saree low waisted. I placed a very tiny round red bindi, smeared my forehead with sindoor and let my mangal sootra cover my neck.

I matched the whole attire with simple red earrings and plain red bangles and was extremely happy at the way I looked.

It had been so freaking long that we spent time together and I really wanted to make it perfect.

There was a knock on the door.

"Pavi?"

Perfect timing!

I slowly and partially opened the door such that he could only see my face.

He crawled into the room with the little space that the door paved. I took my steps back to the dressing table. His amusement already started the sensual play.

His eyes looked at me, already undressing me mentally as his smile played amidst his moustache and beard. My breaths intensified and fastened with every step he took towards me.

My handsome man, my husband and my soulmate, whose eyes just spoke the language of lust and love at the same time had such an effect on me both physically and mentally, and there was still a lot of distance between us.

His fingers playfully unbuttoned his shirt as he now threw it somewhere in the corner of the room and really that was not my concern right now.

I could see my husband's toned body, so intoxicatingly masculine, submissively making mine to want to be surrounded by his warmth, even more.

As my shoulders broaden and my nipples harden below my super see-through saree, his playful smile widened even more and I could see him enjoying it all, thoroughly.

He took bigger steps to nullify the gap between us and chastily kissed my lips and I let his fingers wander around and do the magic.

Ofcourse, the rest was history...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️