"Honey, Moon?"

Recap:

👑 Raj ji confronts his mother.

👑 Mother in law feels happy that her bahu abides to culture.

👑 The couple leave for their honeymoon.

👑 Pavi dresses up for her husband.

👑 The rest was history.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

A/N:

I would like to happily and proudly announce that our book has reached 2k views. For a writer, these milestones matter a lot and frankly speaking none of this would have happened without you, my lovely readers. From a past few days, I get these amazing notifications that many of you have added this book to your reading list that just makes my day.

At this moment, I'd also like to make a special mention to priyaacute for loving my book tagging it as one of her favourite ongoing books! 

Love you all!

PS: This chapter has some intimate moments. Kindly read at your discretion. Will provide a recap in the next chapter.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

I woke up feeling chilly, as the evening winds blanketed me. With my eyes closed, all I could feel was my body aching in a pleasant way. I smiled and leaned my arm in search of my husband, but to my disappointment, I was all alone.

I opened my eyes to find myself still naked under the sheets and rolled over to wrap myself with them. The drapes were still closed and the room was empty.

I had to literally use all of my energy to push myself to stand up on my feet and realised that my legs still felt jello. I chuckled to myself and scanned the room to only find my husband's shirt thrown at the corner. In the next few seconds, I quickly popped on his shirt and loosened the sheets.

There was still no sign of my husband and the room floated in pin drop silence. I took steady steps towards the mirror.  My reflections shocked me.

I lips were swollen and my neck had hickies. I blushed; no wonder my body feels this sore.
I closed my eyes as those moments flash in front of my eyes.

His strong grip, his lovable kisses, his firm hands...

I felt those hands cupping me from behind and hot breath at the back of my neck. I opened my eyes to see my man taking solace in my presence through the mirror's reflection. But his eyes were sad.

I turned around to face him and gently held his face, feeling his beard.

"Kya hua ji?"

He doesn't speak, instead, he unbuttons the first few of the shirt, just apt enough to show me .

My shoulder had red stripes because of his grip.

Aah! Now I get it.

I looked into his eyes and gently kissed his lips.

"I am so sorry Pavi, I feel like a beast-"

"Oh my God... Please stop!

It happens, okay?

I loved every bit of it, please don't tell me that you didn't?"

He blinked as if I spoke a strange language.

"So you didn't?", I stared at him.

"Are you crazy, ofcourse I did!"

I softened at his assurance. I raised my heels to reach his right ear and gently kissed his earlobe. 

"Hey, it happens, okay, I don't regret it. Don't ever blame yourself for our personal moments. It hurts, I am not going to lie, but it hurts in the most loving way, and I don't regret any of it..."

I slowly remove his freshly worn t shirt, place my ear on his heart and listen to his raised heartbeats. I could get the vibrations of what effect I have on him.

"I am still, very sorry Pavi..."

"Hmmm... It's okay, just join me in the shower, I think I could use one..."

🍂🍂🍂

The dusk blushed into dark ink blue as Raj ji and me explored the scenery of the place. The cold winds draped me and my saree wearing style certainly failed to cover me with heat. I immediately clung to Raj ii's warmest embrace. He pulled out my shawl and gave it to me and still somehow I liked his touch the best.

We walked hand in hand through the unexplored roads laughing and talking unrelated things, nowhere close to reality and enjoyed each other's company.

Little did I know that my husband was a great music fan. From ghazals, old Hindi songs to now trending pop ones, he had a list of his personal favourites. Some of them were really bad (according to me, ofcourse), but I enjoyed listening to his carefree voice.

I felt like his lover more than his wife and probably this is how a honeymoon should be. The dim moon's reflections illuminated our paths as we walked back to the resort's dining area.

It was an open serving restaurant where the seating arrangement for each honeymoon couple was in an exclusive place amidst a grandeur scenery and lights. The winds and the fragrance from the garden flowers made the scene even more romantic.

As we took our seats, all the lights suddenly went off and I noticed Raj ji lighting the two big candles, placed in front of us. The waiter, without even taking our orders, had placed the food and a bottle of champagne in front of us.

The food was still covered, and Raj ji thanked and then requested the waiter to leave. I was literally not understanding what was going on.

The puzzled look on my face made him chuckle. He popped open the champagne bottle and poured the crystal clear liquid into two glasses. He handed over one glass to me while he raised the other, and asked me to drink.

"Ji, but-"

" Pavi, it's just you and me, we are ought to loosen up and have some fun. Plus the weather is cold, we could use a bit of-"

Even before he could finish the sentence I took a welcoming sip. Still wondering what was in his head, I didn't dare take my eyes off from my man.

Finishing his glass, he stood up and slowly walked towards me. I was still seated and he opened the food cover in front of me.
What I saw shocked me.

It was a beautiful stethoscope.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰