Chapter 1

Excuse any mistakes!

Just a disclaimer, a lot will be going on within this book. You may become overwhelmed but I promise as the book goes on shit will calm down. This book is not for everybody!

Sinceré Wright

Today was moving day, I stood in my messy room trying to put up all the clothes that laid scattered all over my floor

We had just moved to Atlanta since my parents had found a better job down here. I'm from Detroit but sadly I had to leave my friends behind due to the move, I was upset because I would be leaving my life back in Detroit to move to Atlanta but I quickly came to terms with it.

"Sincerè!" My mother called me from downstairs.

"Yes!" I yelled. When she didn't respond I groaned and walked out of my room and downstairs to see her standing in the living room.

I hated when she did that, like you couldn't tell me what you wanted before I had to come all the way down here but of course I didn't tell her that to her face.

"There's still more stuff in the u-haul, go help your brothers out." She said as she sat a black garbage bag filled with shoes near the now crowded entrance.

"Mama-" I was cut off before I could even finish what I was about to say.

"Take your ass out there now, why you were sitting upstairs doing god knows what we've have been moving shit all day." She rushed out before plopping down on the couch.

"Fine." I sighed.

The whole day was spent getting the house together. My mother sat her ass on the couch giving out orders the whole time without moving.

She didn't rest until the furniture and decorations were the way she wanted. Having us move shit inch by inch until she was satisfied only for her to change her mind seconds later.

*
*
*
I woke up to my second alarm going off, I had about thirty minutes to get ready because I slept through my first alarm.

I did my daily routine, I looked through my half filled closet and laid out an outfit I decided on before doing my makeup. Afterwards I went straight to straightening my lace front a bit more to nake sure it was laid down. I redid my edges then got to getting dressed.

"Hurry up bro!" My brother Hakeem yelled from downstairs. "Relax, I'm coming!" I responded before slipping on my all black shoes.

 "Relax, I'm coming!" I responded before slipping on my all black shoes