Chapter 35

Excuse any mistakes!

Deontaé Black

"She gone be mad at us." Ace and Hakeem kept whining and crying about Sinceré and honestly I ain't care.

I just wanted my family back. I know I fucked up but I ain't ever gone do it again.

Ever since she left me I been thinking, we live in the same house but don't talk to each other. I didn't want the shit to continue when she got back so I decided to fly out to the Bahamas too.

I got her a promise ring and planned to surprise her with some real romantic shit.

"Unfortunately there's no one answering but feel free to see if you catch them on their boat ride, we can have some take you to them." The receptionist said.

"I may be high as hell but am I seeing fish? And how the hell you gone take us to them when they on a boat?" Ace squinted his eye's.

"I just know ya moms was getting checks for you, something is really wrong witchu." I watched as Ace tapped his head with his finger before shaking his head.

"I know you not talking Mr. Two personalities. Ya moms definitely got some checks." Ace tried to get me mad and that's exactly what he was doin.

"I thought someone who still had Chlamydia said somethin... Oh aight."

Hakeem ignored the both of us while the receptionist was debating if she should call security or not.

"Man.. how Ariana gone tell us where they at then leave?" Hakeem sucked his teeth before siting his bag down.

"I don't know but I damn sure ain't running to catch up to nobody. We good, we'll wait." Ace followed after Hakeem who walked towards the seating area in the lobby.

"By any chance do you think I can get your numb-"

"I have a fiance." I picked up my bookbag that I stuffed with clothes.

"Well I-"

"I really don't care." I walked away from the lady and sat beside them already in a bad mood.

"Nigga relax, witcho mean ass." Ace nudged me.

"Don't touch me." I moved his hand off of my arm.

"Damn, I can't believe your this mad over nothing. They gone be back." Hakeem spoke while texting whatever Rabies infested animals he came across at the airport.

"And I can't believe your not mad that you have an STD, still trying to figure out why y'all talking to me."

"If you was gone act like a little bitch the whole time we could've stayed home." Hakeem said.

"I really don't care, I'll book a flight right now if you want."

"Man shut you-" Hakeem was about to respond when a group of girls went past us in swimsuits.

"God damn, red can get it." Ace said as he sat up in his seat.

"Y'all blowin me, shut up." I rubbed my head.

"Im about to go talk to her though, imma fuck witcha." Ace got up and went after them girls he saw and Hakeem followed.

"Oh hell nah!" I heard Thing 1 and Thing 2 yell so I quickly got up and went to go see what happened when I was met by Ariana, Destiny and Zoey.

"You lying.." Ace stuck his fingers in his ears and mumbled over Zoey's voice.

"You going to hell bruh, that shit nasty." Hakeem looked at Ace like he was the nastiest person on earth.