Chapter 33

Excuse any mistakes!

We hit 3k! We just hit 2k not even a week ago, I fuck with y'all heavy, I wasn't in the best mood a few days ago and I felt like deleting this book but your comments and support makes me want to write more  so thank y'all ☺💛

Sinceré Wright

The Next Day

"You out showing ya ass-" I sucked my teeth, Deontaé was annoying me at this point.

"Bye Draco." I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone.

We just landed in the Bahamas, we were greeted with souvenirs to take home.

"Welcome to the Bahamas!" A man gave us huge smiles before a lady walked up to us with a tray of these little cocktails with shots on the side.

"Your bus is waiting for you outside ladies, enjoy your stay." The lady bowed before moving on to the next people behind us.

"Damn, they make a bitch feel special." Ariana downed her shot first before tasting the fruity cocktail.

"Good, my pockets gor a dent in it after I got us those special rooms I was talking about." I sipped on the cocktail as we got onto the bus while the driver put our luggage in the back.

"You still wont tell us what you mean by that." Zoey complained.

"Their special that's all y'all need to know." I smiled.

"Okay.. whatever you say." Ariana sat beside Zoey while Destiny sat beside me.

The drive was two hours long, the rooms I got us were special like I said. It was something I wanted to try, we only live once so why not do something out of my comfort zone?

"This is a joke right?" Ariana asked as we got onto the boat that would take us the rest of the way.

"Girl just wait on it."

"I low key feel like you taking us to our deaths, you know I hate boats." Destiny stayed close by me.

"Me too but we're in the Bahamas bitch, we will do a lot of things we never did before." I said.

"Ugh.." Ariana sucked her teeth.

I was starting to get annoyed. It was like she always had to complain or ruin the mood.

If she keeps it up Imma have to address it because the shit is agitating.

"And, here we are." The boat driver bowed as another guy helped us off the boat. Another man grabbed our luggage off the boat as well.

"What is this place.." Destiny looked around as the man guided us down a set of steps that went down and down and down... until we finally got to the bottom and then it hit them.