Chapter 7

Excuse any mistakes!

Sincerè Wright

A Week Later

It was around 4:00 PM and we had just left school not to long ago

It was around 4:00 PM and we had just left school not to long ago. We dragged the boys to the amusement park.

They were pissed, we told them we were taking them to a place that lets you test weed but clearly we lied.

"Bro give me my keys." Deontaè tried the snatch the keys from me.

"Nope, we're going to get over your fear of heights." I pulled his arm, heading towards the ferris wheel.

"You can't even get on none of the rides." He said, we've decided to keep my pregnancy a secret for now.

We didn't want everybody in our business.

"No shit. Who said I was getting on with you? I just came for the food." He mugged me.

"Stop feeding my son all that junk food." He whispered in my ear.

The others were in front of us.

"Gimme a kiss." Deontaè gripped my neck. I just shook my head no instead of listening.

"Girl-" He tried to lean down and kiss me on the lips but I turned my head.

"So this what we doing? Bet." He let go of my neck and turned forwards.

"Choke me again-" I was about to continue messing with him but Kory turned around with his mouth open.

"This girl done said choke me again.." He shook his head and turned forwards again as Treyvion choked on his drink.

"Nasty ass big headed ass lil girl." He scrunched up his face in disgust.

He spoke up still coughing every few seconds from drinking too fast.

"Damn, I thought you said you always swallowed? I'm disappointed in you." I walked along side Treyvon. He mushed my head back making the girls laugh.

"Stop with all that gay shit."

"Okay, imma leave y'all alone.."

"Good." Treyvion mumbled.

"For now."

"Yo Deontaè come choke her up again." Kahlil said making my mouth drop open.

"Y'all ain't shit." Ariana said.

*
*
*

The whole day I spent eating, surprisingly they just thought I was a punk like Deontaè. They didn't ask me and questions. I watched everyone get on crazy rides except Deontaè, he stuck right by my side until now.

It was time to get over his fear of heights. He got away with it all day but now was the time.

 He got away with it all day but now was the time