Chapter 32

Excuse any mistakes, Im slowly going back and editing each chapter for little mistakes!

Sinceré Wright

One Week Later

"I need to stop going shopping with y'all. My card is feeling it." Even though I was making good ass money now it still hurt me inside everytime I swiped my card.

"Bitch we're going to the Bahamas!" Destiny twirled around the stroller causing the twins to bust into a fit of laughter.

Me and Deontaé were co-parenting as of now. I felt as if he was keeping something from me and I was right.

Kayla somehow got my number and texted me screenshots on top of screenshots and a video.

He slipped up the night before we had got high off of the candy I bought.

They kissed and that was it but he should've been honest with me instead of prolonging the situation.

If he was honest in the beginning we could've worked something out but all that shit dead. My fist may have met his face once or twice.

Im doing me and he doing him, he tried to sneak his way back into my bed but I have to much love for myself then to let a nigga play me.

"You and Zay been talking huh?" Destiny raised her eyebrows.

"He was just checking up on me."

"Mhmm, I think the fuck not." Zoey said.

"Me and him been friends since I was little."

"So? Y'all fucked a few times in the past too, I wouldn't be surprised if you gave him a chance." Destiny brought up.

"Damn girl, tell them all my business." The girls knew of Zay but never met him or knew pu history.

"Ooh, okay then." Ariana smiled.

"Ou, look at these heels." I picked up these cute heels, they were cheap but they were cute.

"They are, you should get them." Zoey suggested.

"Nah, I could spend my forty dollars on something else." I put the shoe back down and pushed the stroller out the store.

Somehow I ended up with a bag full of lingerie from Victoria Secret.

"Your total is one hundred and fifty-six dollars and sixty-five cent."

I swiped my card and put in the pin as the girls waiting beside me since they had already checked out.

"Who you getting all that lingerie for?" Ariana asked.

"Me, myself and I."

"Right, mind yours." Zoey added.

"Girl bye." Ariana waved her off.

After checking out we headed towards the food court. My fat ass ended up getting some loaded fries.

 My fat ass ended up getting some loaded fries