Chapter 38

Excuse any mistakes!

There will be some time jumps! I don't want to drag along the book so this is the last chapter!?

Sinceré Wright

A Year Later

"Your really leaving us today?" I tried my hardest not to cry because even though we fight and shit I still considered them as family

"Don't cry, we will come visit whenever we can." Jazmine hugged me.

"Yeah, we just got some shit to handle in Houston, my pops countin on me." Kahlil said.

Jazmine and Kahlil were moving to Houston so Kahlil could help run his step fathers "business" of course it had to do with the street life.

Jazmine had decided to go with him to get away and start fresh, her and Kahlil made up but the others? Nah.

"Worry about getting married, this is what you wanted. Deontaé slinky ass is wearing a suit for you, that's commitment." Jazmine said.

"You promise to visit me?" I wiped my eyes.

"Yesss now stop crying." Jazmine laughed.

"Girl, you done messed up your makeup." Destiny came over to reapply the makeup that smeared.

"Your getting married!" Zoey was more excited than I was.

My anxiety went through the roof, having all those people out there waiting on me made it worse.

The colors are royal blue, white and silver.

I wanted a smaller wedding but of course Deontaé's grandmother invited the whole neighborhood.

Now all these random people were here. I had my manager do extra shit to make sure there was enough room and seats for all these extra people.

It wasn't okay but I let it go because it was nothing I can do now. Im supposed to be out there in five minutes.

 Im supposed to be out there in five minutes