Chapter 14

Excuse any mistakes!

Sincerè Wright

Today I had my interview with talk show host Quinn. Right after the show we would be heading back to Atlanta.

Yeah we only had been in Malibu for three days total but Deontaè was more important to me.

He was clearly going through some shit so who would I be to sit there and let him slowly deteriorate.

Her team handled my hair and makeup while I thought about I would answer some of the questions.

I don't know what she was going to ask me. This was all new to me, I just hoped I didn't embarass myself out there.

"Okay your all set honey." The older lady said as she began packing up her makeup supplies.

"Good luck." The hairstyle followed after the makeup artist.

"Thank you." I thanked them ad they made their way out the room.

"You nervous." Ariana walked up to me.

"A little bit." I looked at her as she munched on the complimentary snacks.

"You got this babes, this is a big deal."

Just then the door opened and it was one of the directors.

"She's ready for you." She closed the door as I got up to follow after her.

"Go fuck shit up friend!" Yelled from the bathroom. Her nasty ass digested to much cheese, they had a cheese fountail and toppings for nachos now she was stuck on the toilet.

"Okay!" I yelled back before leaving the room.

"Right this way." The direction motioned me to follow.

She lead me all the way to the entrance of the stage before speaking into a ear piece.

"We all good?" She whispered.

The person on the other end gave her a thumbs up before she gave me a little nudge.

"Everybody welcome our special guest, Sincerè!" The crowd filled with the sound of clapping.