Chapter 23

Excuse any mistakes!

There will be some time skips to keep this book going. I have a lot planned so I don't want to drag the book along.

Do me a favor and comment as you read, I love reading the comments from readers 😔

Ace Wright

The doctor walked into my room where everyone else sat for the time being.

"Ace Wright, your the brother of Sincerè Wright?"

"No duh my nigga." I just wanted to know if my sister was good. Yeah Draco was gone but I was more worried about my little sister.

"She's stabilized right now, she was shot twice. She underwent surgery to remove the bullet fragments and so far she's believed to make a full recovery." Doc said.

I sighed in relief.

"What about Deontaè Black?" Kory asked.

"We can't give out that information to anyone." The doctor said.

Kory lied. "But we're his family, we deserve to know."

"That is confidential as of now." Doc said before walking out.

"The fuck is up with him, he better-" Kory was cut off.

"Don't go after him, we'll find out sooner or later." Ariana stopped him.

"Say, look at this shit." Kory showed me an article that waa already up about the "accident".

Celebrity Gossip

Upcoming singer and songwriter Sincerè Wright and rapper Deontaè Black was rushed to the hospital a few hours ago after a horrible accident. Sadly to say, they both died on the scene..

The article went on about shit that eas false. Getting shot up isn't an accident, it only made me feel worse. I already people working on finding out what really happened.

Just then the news on the tv began to play..

They all over the place, my sister ain't dead but I promise you, whoever did this shit gone die slowly and that's on hood

*
*
*
Sincerè Wright

I balled my eye's out. Hearing that Deontaè was really gone.

The doctor had just let the room leaving me in my thoughts. I tried to calm down but I couldn't think straight, my chest felt numb, overall I wasn't going to be okay.

The surgery was a success, I was hit below my breasts, it didn't harm the babies in any way but I still thought the worse.

I was the reason why Deontaè got shot, I should've just took Deontaè out the store and away from them but no instead I fought. While pregnant.