Chapter 10

Excuse any mistakes!

Sincerè Wright

Winter Break

I woke up excited for the day. We would be going to Malibu for vacation. I hate two weeks off of school so I was ready to relax.

I had my first show in Malibu so we decided to just have our vacation out  there.

"Yo let's go!" Kahlil yelled, being annoying.

"Don't rush me!" I yelled back.

Deontaè grabbed my bags filled with shit I didn't need but still brought with me.

I sat on the bed reading all the positive and negative comments I got from people. My EP was getting a lot of recognition.

Since I wasn't under a music company and I didn't have a manager I had to promote myself. Deontaè said he would help me with finding a manager to make things a bit easier so I wasn't stressing.

I tried to ignore the hate I was getting, this was my dream so I had to learn how to not let those nasty comments get to me.

There were a lot of people who actually loved the EP, I actually got emails from two big companies but I wanted to check it out whenever we got back from Malibu.

"Yo you about to get left!" Treyvion kicked the door open.

"I wish you would break this door. I'm up, chill." I got up from the bed and grabbed ny charger, following Treyvion down the stairs.

"About damn time." Ace got up, helping Deontaè grab my bags.

"What the hell is in here?" Ace groaned.

"Thank you." I went straight to the passangers seat.

I texted Ariana and Zoey, lately we've been slowling talking again. At first I was hesitant because what if they were apart of what went down?

All I know is Deontaè is positive they didn't have shit to with the situation so I let it go. Ariana and Zoey apologized for not being there so there was no need to hold a grudge.

*
*
*

3 Hours Until Destination

I was surprised to see that Deontaè had his own private jet. No waiting in lines, sharing seats with strangers, none that.

"Bitch!" Ariana pulled me up off the couch and took me into the back where her and Zoey sat.

"What?" I was honestly confused.

"Your pregnant?" Zoey whispered.

I just laughed. "Y'all late but yeah." I simply answered.

"When was you gone tell us?" Ariana said, touching my stomach.

"Whenever I felt it but Ace told everyone so.." I looked out the window, watching all the clouds slowly move.

I've never been on a plane before let alone a jet. We drove from Detroit to Atlanta because Ace and Hakeem claimed they didn't do planes so this was a new experience for me.

"Speaking of you, you've been blowing up on social media." Zoey teased.

"I listened a couple songs off of the EP and girl, your voice is amazing." Ariana complimented me.

"Thank you, I have a few new songs that I'm singing releasing while in Malibu. I'm excited."

I've been writing a lot, my creativr juices have been just flowing. The last few days me and Deontaè have been working on new music.