Chapter 31

Excuse any mistakes!

Im in a good ass mood to write, enjoy the back to back chapters 😏

Sinceré Wright

Getting caught was so embarrassing, it fucked up my whole high.

They wouldn't stop teasing us for days but recently it calmed down.

I shot two music videos and I had two shows in New York which went pretty good. I gained a lot of new fans so I was excited to see how many people would show up to my next show here in Atlanta.

Deontaé has been moving real funny lately. After we got caught, that night I asked why he made me promise not to leave him while we were having sex.

It was fishy to me..

When I brought it up he immediately got defensive so that was a red flag for me.

I brought the twins with me everywhere I went for the past week. Studio sessions, meet n greets, and shows.

If I can manage to take care of the twins while working so can Deontaé, the excuses he came up with made me even more upset.

Nine times out of ten the women are the one's to have to care for the babies while they baby fathers are out enjoying they life. Mothers make time to do all that and work so there's no excuses.

Unless your damn near on your death bed, I don't want to hear shit.

"Look at the babies.." One of the band members came up to look at the twins.

Noelle was knocked out while Nizear was wide awake. Everytime somebody would get to close to us he would just mug them for no reason.

He was a mean ass little baby.

"Oop, let me get out your face then lil man." The girl smiled at him before getting back to work.

Nizear looked up at me and I just shook my head. "I feel you son, her breath smelled like sweaty balls." He scrunched up his face.

Not even an hour later I had to get my hair and makeup done. When that was done I got dressed and ready for the show.

I had to leave the twins with my manager because Deontaé still wasn't here. All I know is that he better be prepared to hear what I got to say as soon as he shows up.

"Sinceré, this way please." The man guided me towards the smaller stage as the lights dimmed and a pretty color of pink illuminated against the walls.

I got in position as the band began play the melody to my newest song "Body".

My mind, my mind and my body
My body is sayin' (say, say it)
My mind, my mind and my heart
My body is sayin'

I know why..
I know why..
I know it, we ain't gotta talk, alright
I know you ain't gotta talk, alright
Baby, I just wanna talk to you...

My fans went crazy as the song ended. My cheeks began to hurt from smiling so much, being on stage was nerve-wracking at times but in the end I always have this adrenaline rush.

I waved at my fans before rushing off stage because I heard Noelle's crys.

By the time I got backstage Noelle was quiet and I realized why once I opened the door.