Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Homecoming

It was finally the day of Homecoming and Y/n was currently sitting in her room, in front of her mirror as her mother did her hairstyle. The banner was complete and Y/n was so excited on everyone's reaction after seeing it.

She got her make up done, hairstyle was done and she slipped into her dress.

" You look so beautiful! " Ellie squealed and Y/n chuckled

" Thanks, mum. " She says and heard a honk.

" Oh, Eugene's here. I gotta go. Bye. "
Y/n says and she grabbed her heels, heading downstairs and opened the door. She smiled as Flash got out and smiled at her, opening the door for her.

" You look beautiful. " He compliments and Y/n smiled.

" Thanks. You look pretty handsome yourself. " Y/n teased as she sat in the car and waved at Ellie.

They both drove in silence and the faint music hit Y/n's ears. She smiled as she got off and looked at the entrance. She grinned wide as her banner glimmered.

" Woah! You did that? " Flash asked, leaning on the car beside her and Y/n nodded absentmindedly.

There were a few more people, clicking pictures and admiring it and Y/n was glad everyone liked it.

" That's amazing! " Flash grinned, clicking pictured already and Y/n giggled.

The yellow coloured cloth was hung from a corner to corner to the entrance of the school. Homecoming was written in glowy words. Y/n had especially used glow in the dark powder over it and it was looking literally amazing. The words were glowing red.

Beneath words was a drawing of the school logo, which was glowing green. And the border was full of minimalistic art, painted in different beautiful glittery colours.

Flash started clicking Y/n's pictures standing under the banner. The red and green glowing light illuminating in her.

" We should get inside. " Flash suggested and Y/n hummed. They walked inside, passing the students in the doorway who were admiring the banner.

They reached the gym and Y/n saw Ned and MJ. She waved, both of them heading their way.

" Be nice. " Y/n whispered. People started staring at the two as they entered and Y/n felt very awkward.

" You look amazing and You've done a great work with the banner."
Ned greeted and Y/n chuckled, thanking him.

" Yeah. I just wanted to sit outside rather than coming in here. The glowy idea was very good. " MJ smiled and Y/n smiled back.

" Thanks. Where's Liz and Peter? " Y/n asks looking around.

" Oh, there they are. " Ned stated, waving at the door and MJ gave a middle finger. Y/n shook her head, turning to the door and found Liz entering but Peter just stood there, shocked and disturbed.