Chapter 17

Chapter 17 - More Notes and Europe

I woke up and got ready for school like usual. I just hope we'd be continuing where it had stopped but the thing is, I still can't believe it but it was five years ago.

I wore

As I reached school with Peter, I saw Ned by our lockers

As I reached school with Peter, I saw Ned by our lockers. I waved, and he grinned. Everyone around me was meeting their friends. It still felt wierd to like disappear for five years, yet, nothing had changed.

I reached my locker and groaned as another note was already there. I plucked it off the locker door and cringed at the words.

" Just don't bother about those. " Peter stated, taking it and scrunching it before throwing it in the nearby dustbin.

But I felt very out of place right now. It wasn't some cheesy note like the others, it was actually about my body. I instantly felt self conscious and I pulled my cardigan closer.

I grabbed my books and shut the locker, turning to Peter and Ned talking. We heard the news on the T. V. In the homeroom about school starting again.

I groaned but at least Europe seemed nice. Maybe I could get rid of these notes there. I spent the classes thinking who it might be, sending me creepy notes and I felt very awkward around anyone and everyone.

As I sat at the lunch table, Peter nudged me and I looked up at him.

" Did you say something? " I ask and he nodded.

" You're coming to Europe right? " He asks and I smiled, nodding.

" That's all I need right now. " I mumbled and he chuckled.

" Here. " Peter slipped something on the table and I frowned, taking it. As I took it, I realised it was another note.

" Where did you get this? " I asked and he sighed.

" It was on your bag. " He stated and blinked at the sentences.

" Your skin makes me feel things I've never felt. Would you be kind let me explore it.
--E. J. "

I widened my eyes in horror, scrunching it.

" I'll head home. I don't feel so good about these. " I mumbled and grabbed my bag, heading out of the cafeteria and straight to principal's office.

" Come in! " I heard and made way inside.

" Miss Reyes? " He asked and I smiled politely.

" Sir, if you don't mind, I wanted to go home. I don't feel so good. " I stated and he nodded, passing me a slip. I thanked and headed out. Peter was already by the school door and I smiled.

" You okay? " He asks and this time, he didn't ask like he does everytime. He took a step closer, held my upper arm gently and stared into my eyes.