Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - The Audition

" Y/n! Wake up! " Peter yelled and Y/n sat right up. She realised she has audition today and freaked out internally. Jumping off the bed, she grabbed clothes, somthing formal to wear and ran to the bathroom.

" Thanks

" Thanks. " She mumbled as Peter handed her breakfast and coffee.

" Nervous? " Peter asked, sitting beside her, sipping his coffee.

" Very much. I'm just hoping it'll go
fine. "
Y/n says, tapping her foot on the ground.

" Chill! You'll do amazing! " Peter says pecking her cheek and Y/n chuckled.

Time seemed to go fast because Y/n found herself already in front of the Hall booked for auditions.

Peter squeezed her hand for comfort, noticing she was nervous. Y/n forced a smile and they walked in.

" You'll do good. Don't worry, Y/n! " Ana says and Y/n chuckled nervously, nodding.

" Come on, let's wait. " Peter says and they sat on the chairs, along with many others. There were many girls and boys now that Y/n noticed. Hundreds actually. She looked at each and every one of them. They were all pretty and looked pretty confidence, compared to herself.

Her eyes landed on the one across her. She had blonde hair, brown eyes and her skin looked flawless. And by the sight of it, Y/n figured she must be a good singer too. She was glaring her way and Y/n cleared her throat, trying not to look too rude.

" You want some water? " Peter asked, playing with her fingers and Y/n chuckled, feeling a little less nervous.

" I'm fine, actually. As Ana said, I think I do have competition here. People are glaring at me. " Y/n chuckled.

" Don't mind them. They must be jealous. " Peter says giving her a soft kiss. Y/n giggled, humming.

" I feel loads better now that you're saying it. I think I'm gonna rock the floor. " Y/n giggled and Peter smiled at her adoringly.

" Y/n Reyes. " She heard and turned to the sound.

" Here. Come on! " Ana says and Y/n got up, Peter following her close behind.

" Go and get it! " Peter whispered and
Y/n grinned, walking in.

" Peter, here. You can hear her with these. " Ana says handing him a pair of headphones.

" Thanks. " Peter puts them on and watched Y/n on the small T. V. Screen on the wall.

Y/n's heart was thumping loudly as she opened the door and headed to the middle of the stage. She took a good look at the judges. There was a man and two women.
She smiled politely and took the Mike as one of the workers handed it to her.