Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Late night swing.

" Y/n! Wake up! You'll be late for
school! " The door was knocked and Y/n woke up, so did Peter. He looked at their position and panicked, falling off the bed and Y/n stiffled her giggles.

" I'm up, mum. " She called.

" Alright. I've left the breakfast and money for lunch. Be safe. " Ellie called and left for her work. Y/n burst out laughing at Peter, who was still on the floor, huffing.

" Thast not funny! " He stated and Y/n giggled.

" It was. You should've seen your face. It's not like mum would mind seeing us like that.. I mean, she's seen us many times before. " Y/n corrected herself, blood ruhsing to her cheeks as she took out some clothes for herself and threw at Peter another one of his shirts and jeans.

" Yeah, but she didn't know when I came in. She'd definitely take it the wrong way. " He mumbled, scratching the back of his neck.

" How many clothes of mine have you actually stolen? " He wondered, chuckling at the clothes in his hands.

" Oh, you'll never know. " She mumbled teasingly.

" I'll be downstairs. " He stated and Y/n nodded. As he left, Y/n took a quick shower and put on:

She brushes her hair and tied them hurriedly, and did some light make up

She brushes her hair and tied them hurriedly, and did some light make up. She grabbed her bag and rushed downstairs.

She heated the food and Peter came out. As they ate, they couldn't help but steal glances at each other.

--
--

They reached the school and found Ned by Peter's locker. Ned started fangirling and Y/n noticed Liz. She nudged Peter and he followed her gaze.

" Maybe you should talk to her. " Y/n suggested and Peter nodded, jogging over.

Y/n watched as they talked and she saw the sad look on Peter's face. She walked to him, rubbing his shoulder.

Rest of the day, Peter was in a dull mood, which bothered Y/n. Lastly, it was a meeting for Decathlon for the next year and Mr. Harrington was giving everyone a speech.

" I have to put the trophy back in the case. It's just for the motivation right now. We need a new captain for Decathlon next year so I appoint Michelle. " Everyone clapped.

" Thank you. My friends call me MJ. " She stated and Y/n giggled.

" I thought you don't have any
friends? " Ned asks and MJ shrugged.

" I didn't. " She stated and Y/n saw the look on Peter's face when MJ was talking. His phone binged and he looked up.

" I gotta go. " Peter stated and Y/n swore she saw MJ look at Peter suspiciously.