Chapter 22

Chapter 22 - Senior year...

Y/n got up and wore the first thing she saw in her wardrobe.

She got ready and practically ran out of the house to see Peter

She got ready and practically ran out of the house to see Peter. As he opened the door, he grinned.

They walked down the pavement hand in hand, Y/n skidding which caused Peter to look at her admiringly.

" We don't have much classe together. "
Y/n mumbled, looking at her schedule.

" Yeah. But we still after school hours. " Peter smirked and Y/n giggled.

" Come on, now. I don't want to be late for Chem. " Y/n stated and Peter nodded. They walked to the lockers and took out their book.

----

" Have you decided the University yet? " Ned asked and MJ shook her head along with Peter and Ned.

" Dude! You're supposed to decide soon. Don't wait for too late. I'm going to California though. " Ned announced and all the three Forks clinked from their hands.

Y/n looked up, shocked, along with other two.

" What a way to break the news, Ned? But I'm happy for you. " Y/n mumbled and Peter nodded.

" Oh, come on! We'll have the group chat, we'll face time and besides, we have to separate one day. " Ned stated and Y/n giggled.

" You've been watching melodramatic shows again, haven't you? " Y/n teased.

With a snap, the classes were over and Y/n was walking back home with Peter once more.

" I think Yale wouldn't be so bad. You know? " Peter suggested out of the blue and Y/n hummed too.

" But Columbia seems better. I don't care though. As long as we get to see each other. " Y/n mumbled and Peter nodded. He clearly needed to sort these things out.

Time Flew By
And it was already last month of their Senior year. Y/n couldn't get enough. She and Peter had a stable relationship no doubt but she was only scared about the Universities. Although Y/n had no intention of studying any further since she wanted to be an Idol but it was quite a work.

She wanted to stay close to Peter so she decided otherwise. Only MJ knew Y/n wanted to be a singer and Y/n had her shut up ever since she found out.

She was standing in front of the mirror, looking at herself. She recalled the day Peter asked her to the Prom that day.

She was sitting in the Cafeteria for lunch and when Peter cleared his throat and got up. Y/n looked at him confused as she got up too. She gasped as Peter kneeled down, holding up a rose.

" Y/n Elizabeth Reyes, will you make me the happiest man on earth and go to the Prom with me? " Peter asked, the grin not leaving his face as Y/n chuckled.