Chapter 29

Chapter 29 - Right There and Interviews.

" How was your experience throughout
this whole training? " Asked the reporter and Y/n had to answer it for the fifth time this week.

" Well, it was hard but I had a lot of fun. Tina was there with me which made it even more exciting. " Y/n chuckled and Tina continued to answer, ending up telling the reporter about how hard the training was and how they trained all day.

" Another question here is, Y/n, if you have a boyfriend? Or Tina? " She asks and Y/n chuckled, tucking a strand of hair.

" Confidential. " Tina and Y/n chorused and chuckled.

" Alright. Thanks for tuning in, friends. And a big thanks for joining us, Y/n and Tina. Thank you. " Says the reporter and Y/n nodded, smiling along with Tina.

" Cut! " They heard and Y/n immediately relaxed. She felt like she was being stiff in front of the camera, even though it was her fifth time already. She noted she'll have to get used to all of this since it's all a new experience.

She bid goodbyes to the interviewers and the crew, heading to the Van, avoiding the camera and flashes with the help of her guards.

As Emma got in, they started driving.

" They do like to dwell into our personal life, don't they? " Tina chuckled and Y/n nodded.

" Maybe they're looking for some Tea. " Y/n says and Tina sighed.

" I'm so tired. " She mumbled and Y/n chuckled.

" Don't forget, we have a recording tomorrow. The song is finished and I'm very excited to start the recording. " Y/n felt a giddy feeling at the realisation.

" Hey! I can't believe we're already getting hate comments. " Tina says and Y/n chuckled.

" It's a part of our job, T. Really? Focus on what's good. " Y/n mumbled, pulling out her phone. Her followers were increasing rapidly ever since her first interview and it didn't seem to her it'd stop anytime soon.

" Yeah. There are more good than bad. See, there are people ready creating fanpages! " Ava grinned and Y/n nodded.

" I've seen those. Sweet people really. " Y/n chuckled and Tina nodded.

" Some of them have our childhood photos. It's pretty embarrassing! " She says and
Y/n rolled her eyes.

" You shouldn't have posted it on your story, Tina. Maybe they've got it from there because I don't see mine anywhere. " Y/n smirked and Tina huffed, glaring at her playfully.

--

" I'm ready. Tina? " Y/n asks, correcting her headphones.

" Okay, ready? Start. " The recorder says and Y/n tapped her feet as the music started.

As they sang, Cassandra stood there, smiling at the two girls and giving them thumbs up eventually. They were doing good for starters.

As the song ended, they heard it repeatedly to find mistakes.

" Okay, this was a trail. Once again? There are some mistakes. " Said Bill and the girls nodded.

After the recording, Y/n sighed, falling on the couch beside Tina.

" That was amazing. " Y/n mumbled, missing Peter's presence here. She wanted him to be here so badly but knowing he must be busy, she didn't tell him that.

" Yeah. I can't wait to sing this on the event, I mean, people will go crazy! " Tina chuckled and Y/n nodded, her eyes litting up at the thought.

" Tell me, Y/n. How are you getting all this inspiration to write these songs? I mean, you've finished one and nearly finished the second one. " Cassandra says and Y/n chuckled, her eyes closed as she can fall asleep any minute.