Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - MoMo

Y/n woke up, getting ready for her trip to MoMo.
She wore :

And kept her hair open, she did light make up and grabbed her bag, heading down stairs

" Mum, I'll be going to school and I'll be little late to return. We have a trip. " Y/n called and Eliie came out.

" Hun, be careful. Something doesn't feel good. " Ellie stated and Y/n smiled.

" I'll be fine. I'll call you if something happens. Love you! " Y/n calls as she walks down the road, skipping towards Peter's apartment.

She knocked on the door, waiting patiently for him to open the door. The door opened revealing Peter but he was blushing slightly.

" Morning. " Y/n states. She was in an unnecessarily chirpy mood.

" Morning. " Peter chuckled at her, closing the door behind her.

" You know, you should have your suit with you. Mum says something doesn't feel right to her. " Y/n joked and Peter rolled his eyes, nudging her playfully.

" I always keep my suit with me. " Peter stated and Y/n hummed.

They reached the school, just like that, talking and laughing.

" I'll meet you by the bus. I have to submit my assignment. Where's Ned? He had an assignment too. " Y/n mumbled, looking over the crowd.

" There he is. " She stated as she spotted him waving at her.

" I'll be back. " Y/n stated, placing a hand on his shoulder for a few seconds but it was enough for him to turn red.

Y/n pushed past the crowd and reached Ned.

" Jesus! Can these people walk any slower? " She stated and they walked towards Mrs. Aubrey to submit the Art Assignment.

" Maybe Peter will be saving you
a seat. " Ned stated as they walked back to the bus, the crowd had slightly decreased.

Y/n chuckled, climbing the bus and spotted Peter waving at her slightly.

" Told you, he did. " Ned teased and Y/n nudged him, before walking to Peter and sitting beside him. Ned right infront of them.

For the first time in his life, he felt very awkward around Y/n. They were always comfortable around each other since they've been with each other on their most embarressing moments to most good.

Peter put on his earphones, trying to reduce the awkwardness and listen to music.

Y/n too, looked around and found MJ's gaze at her. She took a deep breath and shifted her gaze out of the window.
She watched as the trees passed, the buildings and eventually, her eyes were back on Peter.

She stared at him for what seemed like hours but it was only a mere minute when she snapped out of her revere.  Her eyes squinted as she spotted something circular in the middle of the city as they reached the bridge.

Peter's senses tingled too and his head shot up. He looked around and his eyes landed on the spaceship too. He shook Ned, asking him for a distraction.

" We're all gonna die! " Ned yelled and everyone rushed around the bus.

" Pete. " Y/n grabbed Peter's arm as he shuffled to leave. Peter looked at her worried face and heavy breaths.

He placed a hand on her cheek and leaned in, pressing a lingering kiss at the corner of her mouth.

" I'll be fine. " He promised, and Y/n nodded, too shocked to notice he had already jumped out of the window, swinging away.

The bridge was jammed with traffic and it took an hour to clear it out. Once they reached back to the school, Ellie, along with many other parents were already there.

Y/n was first pulled into a hug and pushed in the car and Ellie drove as fast as she can. As they reached, Y/n ran to the living room and switched on the
T. V. news channels.

Y/n took a glimpse of Spiderman and her breath hitched. She watched intently and widened her eyes as the video twitched before going completely off.

She grabbed her phone, dailing Peter's number and after a few rings, she heard his voice.

" Pete! Where are you? Are you okay? "

" Uh.. I'm fine! "

" Don't tell me you're on that thing! Come back down. I swear to God Peter- Pete? Peter! "

" I'm..f...ine. Trust me. "

The connection broke off abruptly and
Y/n's phone dropped from her hand. She stared at the blank T. V screen for a long time and Ellie sighed.

" He'll be fine. If he has taken the responsibility, he'll do great. Y/n, he'll come back, okay? " Ellie tried to reassure and Y/n nodded.

Y/n's Pov

The connection broke which meant only one thing. He was on that spaceship and it was too high and out of network radars.

Worry filled my veins as I paced back and forth, hoping he'd just come through that door and tell me he's okay but it wasn't happening. I gulped, thinking of possible outcomes, my throat sore of doing that constantly.

" Drink this. " Mum handed me a glass of water. She looked worried too. Her face was pale and her eyes were red. I took a sip of the chilled water, feeling relaxation running down my throat but I couldn't get something out of my mind.

Fear. Fear of losing him.

What if I never see him again? What if he never returns? What if he's hurt right now? Many what ifs clouded my mind as I drank the whole glass sip by sip.

The evening dawned and I was still looking at the door of my apartment, hoping he'd come.

" Ahh! " I jumped, hearing mum's scream and turned around. I widened my eyes, running to her.

" Mum! " I called scared. Her hand was turning to what seemed like dust slowly and my whole body was shaking from fear.

" I love you, Y/n! Remember that! " She mumbled and I shook my head.

" Please! Stop this! What's happening? " I sobbed but she just disappeared slowly and I stood there, watching her turn to dust. I fell to my knees, looking at the slight dust on the ground.

As I raised my hand to touch the dust, my hand itself started fading. I widened my eyes, as I watched myself fade to air.

The feeling was unforgettable. I felt like someone was ripping me to pieces, yet it wasn't painful at all. I was surrounded by dark. Everywhere.

There was no light and I felt like I was sleeping. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't. I couldn't move my body at all. I couldn't feel my hands, nor my legs or any part of my body.

End

I love parallels! Pepper and Tony have the same conversation, right? I loved it!

Words Count: 1132