Chapter 28

Hey guys! Okay, so I've been thinking about this recently. I've decided to put Ariana Grande as 'model's of you. So you are basically Ariana and Tina will just rap the parts and have her equal parts to sing. Like that, it'll be easy for me to write and for you to understand.

Basically, Ariana doesn't exist in this fictional world (I know... I'm sad!) But Y/n's voice is is actually Ariana's here. Thanks for listening to my stupid banter.

Chapter 28 - First Song

Y/n woke up, finding herself snuggled into Peter. His arms were wrapped around her waist securely and she sighed, trying to fall asleep again.

" Morning. " Peter mumbled and Y/n smiled sleepily.

" Good morning. " She says getting up as Peter unwraps his arms. Y/n stretches, and heads to the closet. She took out a pair of gym tights and changed, tying her hair in a pony.

" I'll be down for the breakfast. " She kisses his cheek and heads out of the room to the gym room at the end of the hall.

---

After the work out, she took a quick shower and wore

She did slight make up and brushed her hair, straightening them

As she walked down, she saw Peter in a black suit with a button up shirt. She chuckled at him as he turned around with a smile.

" You look handsome as always. " She corrected his tie and gave him a kiss.

" Mhm... I've made some cereals. Make sure you finish them. " Peter says and Y/n nods.

" Hey, I have to go over SG Department later. Tina and I have decided to work on a song. " Y/n informs and Peter raised his eyebrows, impressed.

" Sure. Be safe. What's the song about? " He asks and Y/n grinned, taking a bite of the creals.

" Well, for starters, that song is for
you. "
Y/n pecked his lips and Peter's face lit up.

" Really? " Peter asked and Y/n grinned.