Chapter 19

Chapter 19 - Rocky

Y/n woke up and got ready for another day of her exciting trip.
She and MJ walked out of the room and met with Peter and Ned, who were surprised but happy at the same time. Peter couldn't take his eyes off of Y/n since she was beaming.

He figured it was maybe because MJ made up with her. They first got some breakfast and roamed around a little. Peter was still bummed with his meet with Nick Fury last night.

He didn't know how he came into his room but he was way more worried about how he simply let Peter go. As Mr. Harrington informed they're going to Prague, Peter knew this was it.

" What? " Y/n mumbled shocked as she saw the brand new black van waiting for them.

" Nick Fury just Highjacked our vacation. " Peter mumbled, rocking on his heels as he looked at Demitri.

" Huh? Whatever. Come on, Pete! " Y/n mumbled, grabbing his arm and they climbed the bus. Y/n say beside Peter, who was very happy since he thought she'd sit with MJ.

He slid beside her, way too close than he would if he was a nervous wreck but he somehow had this confidence flowing through him.

Y/n looked at him surprised as shifted closer but she didn't mind it either. She just giggled looking sideways at Peter.

" What's going on with you? " Y/n giggled and Peter shook his head smiling goofily causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

" You're being extremely.... What's the word? " Y/n asks and Peter chuckled.

" Touchy? " He asks ans Y/n hums almost instantly.

" Touchy. " She repeated and Peter scoffed.

" And does that bother you? " He asks leaning closer to her ear and Y/n went still for a second before regaining her posture.

" Not that it bothers me, but people might get the wrong idea. " Y/n shrugged and Peter chuckled.

" What if I want to give people the wrong idea? " Peter mumbled under his breath but he forgot pull away. He was still leaning by her ear that made Y/n hear what he said and turned her head to him in shock.

" Are you seriously flirting with me right now? " Y/n whispers despite their close faces and Peter hums, faking to think and pulls away.

" Let me answer that. Maybe... or maybe not. " Peter teased and Y/n rolled her eyes.

" And we're best friends.. Ah! I just friendzoned myself. " Y/n chuckled, not caring for once if Peter might hear her. He chuckled too, looking at her adoringly.

The van stopped at a place and Y/n looked around.

" 10 minutes, everyone! " Yelled Mr. Harrington and Y/n sighed.

" Y/n! " MJ grabbed her hand, dragging her with her and Y/n giggled.

After doing there business, Y/n came back and sat at her seat beside Peter, who was already there but he was tensed. Y/n frowned as she suffled to get a comfortable position.

" You good? " Y/n asks and Peter sighed.

" Hungry. " He mumbled looking at Y/n,who chuckled, taking out an energy bar from her bag and tossing it to him.

"You're a life saver. " He mumbled biting into it and Y/n giggled.

" Says who? " She joked and Peter rolled his eyes.

They spent the ride having fun and talking but Y/n was also trying to shake away the feeling of someone watching her all the time.

As they got off and looked around the hotel, it was very surprising.