Chapter 27

Chapter 27 - Violet and Blue

" Pete, smile!! " Y/n yelled as Peter stood there, a graduation hat resting on his head, a certificate and a medal in his hands and beautiful smile adorning his features.

After the ceremony, May, Ellie, Y/n and Peter decided to order some food and celebrate at home. As they did, Y/nhi phone ringed and she excused herself.

" Ana! Hi! " Y/n says.

" Hey, N/n. Make sure you sign the contract correctly and we'll go SG Entertainment a day after tomorrow, alright? " Ana asked.

" Yeah. Sure. Why don't you come over? We're celebrating. Peter just graduated his degree and I've got the contract so... "

" I'd love to but I have work. You can treat me sometime if it makes you feel better. Bye. " Ana says and hung up.

Y/n joined the group again and as it was late, Ellie and May left, leaving Y/n and Peter alone at their apartment. Peter hugged Y/n from the back, pacing his chin on her shoulder as they simply rocked with the music.

" I don't think I'm ready for tomorrow. " Peter mumbled and Y/n frowned.

" Pete. You'll be fine. Tony trusts you but the important thing is if you trust yourself. Do you? " Y/n asks, turning around and Peter thought for a few seconds before nodding.

" There. You'll do good, trust me. You just have to go there, wait till Tony announces and give a little thank you speech. Don't get affected by anything else. " Y/n kisses his lips and Peter chuckled, nodding. It was like magic for Peter. Y/n always knew what to say and do, to make him feel better.

" Don't worry. If you feel slightest wrong about it, just talk to Tony. He'll understand." Y/n hugs him comfortably and Peter sighs in relaxation.

---

" Come on! We'll be late! " Y/n says jumping in the car sent by Tony.

" Jeez! Calm down. You'll do good. " Y/n grabbed his hand, giving it a squeeze.

As they reached, Peter entred the room with Tony while Y/n stood by May and others, grinning st Peter like an idiot, which made Peter much less nervous about being the C.E.O of Stark Industries.

The reporters were going mad about the rumours, so they were all shouting questions. Tony raised his hand to stop them, to which they did.

" I have an announcement, today. That's the reason you're all here. " Tony says biting into his cheeburger to which Y/n chuckled, along with Morgan beside her.

" Are the rumours true? " Yelled one of the reporters.

" Let me, carry on. This, is Peter Parker. He was my intern since past six years and now, I've decided to hand over Stark Industries to him. " Tony announces and Peter flashed a confident smile towards the camera, knowing he'll be fine.

" Why him? Why not your own child or wife?" Asked another reporter and Tony rolled his eyes.

" First of all, he's no less than my son. Second of all, he's trustworthy. No Offense, Morgan and Pepp, " He says causing everyone to chuckle.

" I've chose him to do this because I trust him. He's been working with me for six years now and if you ask me why not my own daughter, she has a school to attend, she needs to learn a lot and she understands that better and everyone around here. Am I right, Morgan? " He asked and Morgan nodded, a soft smile on her face.

" If you think it's good to hand such a big company in the hands of a child, than boy you need a little more brains. " Tony says and Y/n rolled her eyes while the reporter turned red from embarrassment, knowing it was a stupid question.