Chapter 18

Chapter 18 - Water Monster

Y/n woke up due to the alarm and groaned. Recalling th events from last night, the same giddy feeling took over her body and she got up, stretching.

She took a quick shower and wore:

She grabbed her phone from the charger and left the room, finding Peter infront of his room with Ned

She reached them with a grin, last night's events crossing her mind as she spotted Peter.

" Morning! " She greeted, looking around.

" You seem pretty excited! " Ned exclaimed and Y/n nodded.

" I haven't been here at all so... I want to explore. " She stated and Peter chuckled.

" Well, Peter will help you, than. You won't get lost alone even if you do, Pete will be there. Right, dude? " Ned asking, slapping Peter's back and Peter nodded.

" Sure thing. Come on, Mr. Harrington must be waiting. " Peter stated and Y/n tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she walked behind them. Hearing a click sound, she stopped, looking around but found no one.

She shrugged it, catching up with people down in the hall. Flash, as always winked at her, causing her to roll her eyes at him. He chuckled, looking back at Mr. Harrington.

Mr. Harrington gave information and advices before they headed out of the hotel and started walking around. Y/n, being the excited person she is, was trying to go anywhere and everywhere but Peter had to stop her from deviding from the group.

They reached a place full of pigeons, which one by one landed on Y/n and Peter. Ned clicked their pictures as they laughed. But it was mainly Y/n because Peter was just watching her.

Peter managed to split up from Ned and
Y/n, to buy something for her.

He finally reached the shop he was looking for and found exactly the thing Y/n would like.

As he made his way out of the shop, he found Y/n and Ned not much later but that wasn't the only thing he noticed

As he made his way out of the shop, he found Y/n and Ned not much later but that wasn't the only thing he noticed. The guy that was creeping out Y/n seemed to be clicking pictures of someone in Y/n's direction.