Chapter 15

A/N : The part is according to Y/n's pov so it'll be explained in first person and like that, I don't have to go through the whole war and also, it will be somewhat an idea on how the people who had blipped must've spent their five minutes in the soul world.

Chapter 15 - Blip

Y/n's Pov

I tried so hard to open my eyes and all I could do was let silent tears stream down my eyes vertically. I thought about anything that could made me forget that I was surrounded by darkness and I didn't have anyone around me.

Peter's bright smile flashed across my eyes and I managed to let out a sob, and slowly, I was able to feel my hands, legs and my whole body. I got up, stumbling at the darkness.

There was no difference even after I opened my eyes. It was the same darkness, yet it was way more terrifying.

" Mum! Peter! " I called but no response. I was hoping this was a dream. I started to take slow steps, later broke off into a sprint into the darkness but I couldn't find anything.

I sobbed as I ran around, my breath heavy and suddenly, the whole room was filled with orange light. And my mistake, it wasn't a room, it was a vast area with no end and there was no one except me.

I looked around. Atleast, there was light to see and the darkness wasn't very good at making me feel any better.

" Peter! Mum! Somebody! " I called but heard nothing in return but only my voice, which echoed awfully in the sharp silence.

I ran around, but as much as I ran, seemed like the area only increased. Another sob left my lips as I ran some more but landed with a thud on the ground.

I curled up into a ball, tears silently streaming down my cheeks.

I didn't know how much time passed, but it seemed very long. I sat there, looking around felt the same feeling inside me once again.

The same feeling of being ripped to pieces but without pain and I was once again turning to dust slowly.

I closed my eyes, hoping this was only a nightmare, nothing more and would wake up to my normal life again.

I felt the same feeling of being numb the only thing I thought was of Peter. And it worked. My hands and feet were now feeling warm, I could feel the blood running in my veins.

A groan escaped my lips as I looked around. I was back in my apartment. I shot up to my feet.

" Mum!! Mum, where are you? " I yelled but heard nothing. I tried to hold back my tears as I looked in the kitchen. Another thud was heard and I ran to the living room. Mum was on the floor. A sigh of relief rolled off my lips as I fell on my knees beside mum, shaking her.

" Mum! Please wake up! Ellie! You need to wake up! " I called and she started stirring.

" Hey, hey... You're fine. "  I breathed and she shot up too, looking around before grabbing me into a hug. I sighed in relief, tears still streaming down my face.

" What just happened? " Mum asked, getting up and I shook my head.

" One second, I turn to dust and then this orange area. " I shuddered at the feeling of lonliness.

Peter!

I ran to the couch, recalling my phone was there and I picked it up, scrolling to recents and pressed the call button, but it went to voice mails.

" Mum! " I turned around and she nodded. The only thing I could think was of running to him and that's what I did. I broke into a run, out of my house to the street and down the block.