Chapter 32

Harry(POV)

Looking at my shoulder through this insane mirror, i have to say....This kid did a pretty rad job on my bullet wound. Smiling, i slammed the bathroom door shut as i came out from the room and into the living room were the two scared lads were standing. In my shirtless state, i could see them eyeing me as if i was some god, smirking. Stretching my one good arm above my head, i looked down at the other two while they quickly faced the blank telly. 

''So...what do you lads do for fun around here? Wait are you guys even from around here? Don't even sound like it, just letting you know.'' Chuckling, i squeezed myself in between the shivering boys as they both tensed at the same time. Perfect, this is how i like my victims. Scared and to the point were it looks like their about to piss themselves. They started breathing really heavy and it's funny cause it all happened at once, glaring at the Asian looking one who had his eyes faced down and head trying to hide in the turtle neck of his sweater he had changed into after getting blood on himself from this other lads nose. ''Anyways, since your not answering me. I think i should-'' The one with colored hair spoke as if he knew what was going to happen, good cause he should know. 

''We're Australian, please don't fucking kill us! We'll do anything you want, we'll even lick your toes and floss your teeth for you but please don't hurt us!'' He started crying while falling to his knee's, i was a bit taken back but than everything hit me like a ton of bricks. Standing up, i looked down at the sobbing boy, well he's no use since all he's going to do is cry like some baby. Looking over at the other lad. 

''What's your name again?'' I'm seriously bad with names, let alone remembering my own sometimes. Glaring at the frowning lad who looked as if he wanted to cry but he's probably trying to be strong for the one on the floor. ''I fucking asked you something so answer before i choke you with my pinkies!'' Raising my voice, he snapped his head up while gulping. 

''My....My names Calum and that's mikey down there, are...Are you going to kill us?'' Thinking about it for a sec, i shook my head while taking a deep breath. I couldn't just fucking kill these two after they took me in and stitched me up, so sitting back down. He let out a shaky breath while quietly speaking to mikey. ''Get up mike, he's not going to hurt us....Yet, but don't give him a reason to either. Please just sit down.'' Knitting my brows together, i looked over at the crying lad as he sniffed a few times. ''Um...Are friends were suppose to be coming over today, do you want me to call them and tell them not to come?'' Nodding, i placed my eyes back on the black telly that was screaming my name, i'm not in the mood for anything though. 

''I'm not going to hurt you guys so stop acting like a bunch of pussies, Cancel with your mates as well. I don't want anyone knowing that i'm here, i was bailed out but that doesn't help that there are some people after me to kill for my blood. I had done something fucked up but yet again....It saved my life so i'm free and for once in my life, i feel like i could be my own man.'' Whispering, how the fuck did i just open up like that? ''Don't you both say anything about what i'm talking about, i'll fucking rip your hearts out of your young chest's so stay there and be quiet. I'm sick and tired of people trying to talk about my life when they can't deal with their own.'' Growling, they both nodded with so much speed. ''Good, now how old are you lads and why weren't you in school when i seen a few teenagers still in class?'' 

''I'm 18 and mikey is 17, we were just out for a break and talking about some private stuff sir.'' Smirking, i patted their heads while getting up and frowning as my skinnies were ripped, just fucking great. Turning to look at their jeans, they both looked as if they wore the same pairs of trousers everyday. ''Is something wrong sir?'' That's what my guards use to call me, i felt like crying but i'm a man....A man who needs to be strong and stop thinking about the past.