Prisoner

Marina POV

When I woke up I couldn't move. I was trapped. I realized that I was covered in spiderwebs. I tried to move my arms, by I wasnt strong enough. I couldn't break out. "Someone!! Help!!" I cried. I heard footsteps come near me and saw a dark figure hover over me as it ripped away the spiderwebs covering me. I looked up and my violet eyes met blue ones. "Are you alright?? Can you move??" Thorin asked. I nodded and stood up, with his help. Spiders were swarming down from the trees above us. "Wheres Bilbo?!" I cried looking around frantically. Thorin looked around too. "We have more problems than Bilbo missing. Fight!" Spiders were swarming around us. I killed as many as I could, but they just kept coming. Suddenly I saw a figure up in the trees coming down to us. The person killed the spiders surrounding us and almost instantly had an arrow trained at Thorin head. We all froze at the sounds of bows being drawn. The elves had surrounded us. "Dont think I won't kill you dwarf. It would be my pleasure." The first one said. I remembered his name. Legolas. Son of the King. The one who captured me. I quickly had an arrow trained at Legolas. He moved his aim to me. "Ahh Half-Breed. We meet again." I chuckled humorously. "Dont get too excited Prince Legolas." Thorin put a hand on my bow and lowered it.

We were led to the castle in Mirkwood. All the dwarves except for Thorin and I were put into prison cells. I noticed Kili eyeing a red haired elf and I smirked. I noticed that Bilbo was not with us, and I hoped he was safe. Thorin and I were led up to King Thranduil.

Thranduil looked down at Thorin. And then his gaze turned to me. "Well well well. We meet again, Half-Breed." I glared at him. "I wish the circumstances were different." Thranduil cockily smiled. "And what circumstances might that be?" I chuckled darkly. "I wish I had killed you when I had the chance. Saddens me I didn't." I glanced over at Thorin, whose eyes were as big as saucers. Thranduil walked towards me. "You forget, Half-Breed, that you were supposed to be executed in the morning. Then you escaped the night before. Well, let's see if you can do it again. You are to be executed tomorrow morning. Tonight, you will wish you were dead." He turned to one of his Guards. "Take her away. Make her sorry she ever escaped." Two guards came forward and grabbed me and started to drag me away. I looked at Thorin. He was struggling against three guards who were trying desperately to subdue him. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. "Wait until I am done with the king under the mountain before you punish her. I want her to have a royal audience."