LISA

Y/N'S POV

It's been 2 weeks since Jungkook came back in my life. Every day our friendship gets better. He loves Ji-hye and spoils her alot. We three have gotten really close which non of the squad members expected.

Once I was on video call with my parents when Jungkook and Ji-hye barged in the front door. They had gone out to get ice cream for everyone. First my parents thought it was someone from the group but when they saw Jungkook their eyes were wide open and confusion was clearly written on their face. I explained them everything once I was alone and they were happy to hear that things are going well.

Jimin is getting married on next weekend. Natalie wanted a beach wedding so the wedding is in Hawaii. We will leave for Hawaii next Thursday. I am so excited. Finally Jimin is getting married.

Today is Saturday and everyone decided to hangout on Jungkook's new apartment. Jungkook is calling it house warming party. He bought a house near my house.

" Wake up sweetie. Remember we need to go to appa's new house today." I said while trying to wake Ji-hye and it was a success as soon as she heard about Jungkook. They both are really close. I know he doesn't knows about her but still he treats her as his own daughter.

We both got ready in one and a half hour. We both wore casual clothes but still somewhat a little not so casual.

I went downstairs and saw Ji-hye playing game on my phone

" Come on honey. Let's go." I said and she ran towards me. I hold her hands , went out of the house and locked the door behind me.

We just walked there cause it was 5 minutes from our house. We reached and I saw Amanda's , Tae's and Jimin's cars. Guess they already arrived. I went and knocked the door. It opened and revealed Tae giving his cute boxy smile.

" Welcome to Kookie's new house." Tae said and I smiled back

As soon as I entered I saw Jungkook standing in the hallway while talking on the phone. He looked handsome as ever.