Chapter 9.

POV SELENA
    The alarm clock rang.  I woke up with a smile on my face.  I quickly packed up and practically flew to college.
    Justin was standing there when I left the house.  I was pleasantly surprised.  He got out of the car, kissed me on the cheek and opened the door.  I sat down, he closed it behind me.  A real gentleman.  Justin walked around the car and got into the driver's seat.

Selena: What are you doing here?
Justin: I went to pick up my princess.

    I was very embarrassed, and, probably, you can even see how I blushed.

Selena: Now because of me, Hailey hates you and pesters you forever.
Justin: It's not your fault.  I never even loved her.  Sooner or later I had to part with her, because what is the point of building a relationship on a lie?
Selena: Yes, but she loves you.
Justin: The world doesn't revolve around her alone.
Selena: Why were you even with her then?
Justin: Our parents are good friends, so Hailey and I have known each other since childhood.  They always wanted us to get married.  I never liked her, but my mother asked me to give her a chance.  I could not refuse her.
Selena: Nice.
Justin: But with you everything is real.
Selena: I believe you.
Justin: Don't be offended.
Selena: I'm not. Don't worry.

    When we got to college, we saw Hailey standing outside Justin's parking lot.

Hailet: Well, well, well!  What people!
Justin: Hailey, leave me alone!
Taylor: Did you trade Hailey for her?
Justin: I didn't trade, because I never loved her!

    Justin took my hand and then turned to Hailey.

Justin: You should already realize this and move on!  I only dated you because my mom asked me to give you a chance!  Enough!  I have a girlfriend that I love very much!

    He pulled me and we left.

Selena: Justin, I want to introduce you to my parents.  When can you come to me?
Justin: Anytime.
Selena: Good.  I'll tell you later.

    He walked me to class.  I came in.  Ariana was not there yet.

    POV ARIANA
    On the way to college, I saw Justin's car.  I decided to go after him.  Soon I saw that Selena was sitting with him.  On the street, they held hands.  Now Selena will definitely not turn her back on me!
    I entered the classroom 5 minutes after my friend did it.

Selena: Hello!
Ariana: And don't say that you are not dating him!
Selena: I won't.  He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday and I agreed!
Ariana: I'm so happy for you!

    POV SELENA
    My phone rang.  This is mom.  She said she is looking forward to meeting Justin, so she is expecting him by 7pm tonight.
    At every break, I met him in the corridor.  Now it is very easy and fun, because his and my friends now communicate well too.
    After the end of classes, Justin and I got into his car and drove home.  I said that my mother was expecting him by 7 o'clock.
    When I got home, I quickly did my homework and went to help my mother with preparations for the evening.
    We were all done by half past 7. 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door.  Justin came in with his parents and younger sister and brother.  I led them into the kitchen.  Everyone greeted everyone.  The Bieber family brought a cake as well as a gift for Gracie.  The guy handed her a teddy bear.  She took it and ran to me and her parents to show him.
    At the table, our families met.  I really liked each of the Biebers: they are very nice and kind.
    Justin's family left us at 9 o'clock. Before going out, the guy invited me to a movie tomorrow.  I agreed, he kissed me and left.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 10!