Chapter 25.

POV SELENA
    The day of preparation passed very quickly, one might say, imperceptibly.  We were so exhausted that we didn't even have time to eat.  Fitting suits, wow, how many times we changed, there were uncounted outfits;  speech rehearsal;  exit rehearsal;  posing and so on.  I confess that this day was the most difficult and tiring in my entire life.

    POV JUSTIN
    The day of the premiere came.  We were forced to get up at 4 am.  Selena and I spent that night together, because she was scared to be alone after everything that had happened, and I did not want to let my baby go.
    I jumped at the sound of the alarm clock.  Sel followed me and retired to her room to get ready.  I don't know what her outfit is, but it is clearly red because I was given a boutonniere of that color.
    In an hour I was ready.  Going down to the hotel lobby, I waited for Selena.  I called my parents to pass the time.  It turns out that the incident with the plane was shown on the news, and the parents were incredibly scared.  I have already told this story for the hundredth time.  Moving away from the topic, we talked a little more, when suddenly Selena entered the hall.  My jaw dropped.  I was literally speechless.  Mom still spoke to me something into the phone, but I quickly blabbed something to her, I didn't even understand that I dropped the call.  I went up to Selena.

"My God, you are incredibly beautiful!  I don’t even have enough words to express how you look!" Selena was embarrassed, she is from the modest.  This is what I like about her!
"Thank you, Justin.  You look amazing too!"

    I kissed her.  Selena wore a bright red floor-length dress with a V-neckline that gracefully emphasized her shape.  She had a clutch as an accessory, which she used as a convenient place to carry all sorts of women's things.
    I took her hand and we went to the car.  We drove long enough.  Despite the early morning, there were plenty of traffic jams in the city.  Finally, having reached the appointed place, we got out of the car.  Around us immediately pillar paparazzi mountains.  Every now and then they asked us all sorts of questions, filmed and even grabbed our hands and pulled us closer.  Thank God we were accompanied by some of the best security guards in Hollywood.

    POV SELENA
    This was our first event together, and I hope not the last.  Justin behaved like a real gentleman.
    Having made their way through the crowd of paparazzi, they were immediately sent to the red carpet.  We were photographed both alone and together.  This was followed by the premiere of the film.  In general, we were here until nightfall.  It is worth noting that Justin and I were the youngest of those present, which the organizers of the festival could not fail to mention.
    The next couple of days turned out to be difficult.  We had conferences, various interviews and photo sessions.  I never thought that so many people would be interested in us.  God, this is so great.

    POV JUSTIN
    Selena is a very sweet girl both outside and inside.  She answered all the questions very wisely.  After each word she was applauded.  I am very proud of my baby.
    We stayed in Cannes for about a week, and then returned to our hometown.
    Now, having entered the college, we were greeted not like simple new students, but like world stars.  We were approached for an autograph and asked to take a photo.  In general, goodbye, a quiet life, but I liked it.

    POV SELENA
    We told our friends in advance that we would come to college today.  Summer has already passed, so everyone moved to a higher course.  Justin and I have already graduated from college as an external students.
    Upon entering our home office, everyone began to shout “CONGRATULATIONS!” To us, as is often the case at birthdays.  I couldn't hold back my tears.  Friends adorned not only the study, but the entire college with our photographs from the paparazzi, from conferences, photo shoots, interviews, stills with videos.  God, you can only dream of such friends!  I am very grateful to them for everything.
    The first to congratulate us was the director asked to give a parting and inspiring speech for students and tell about all our experiences.  When I saw Ariana, Sean, Shane, Dylan and Niall, I threw them around their necks.  Even Zendaya missed classes at her college and came to us.  They congratulated us with all their hearts.  I am very lucky with my friends.

    POV JUSTIN
    We spent the whole day with them.  They even removed a separate base to celebrate our success.
    I don't know how, but Hailey and Taylor found this place and came.  Oddly enough, they were very kind and sweet.  What did they do to them in our absence?  Hailey now runs an official fan site about us, which is called Jelena: Fire Roses (I told her the story).
    In general, everything was fine.  We invited the girls to stay with us.  With all our crazy company, we had the best night of our life.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 26!