Chapter 17.

POV SELENA
    Filming took place every day.  The film, despite its recent announcement, turned out to be one of the most anticipated.  Everyone was excited that the main roles would be played by completely inexperienced and unknown students.  People already wondered who it would be: they came up with images, shared assumptions about our appearance and professionalism, etc.  We rehearsed and filmed seven days a week, sometimes it took a whole day.  After 3 months of repetitive routine, the film was shot.  Only the editing remained, but that was already the business of the editor.
    Everything was fine with me and Justin.  We finally made it up and spent all the time together.  In any free moment, we tried to spend together, because due to the busy schedule it does not work out very well.
    It is summer now.  Vacations began at college.  Friends came to visit us from time to time, but the most important guest was the director of our educational institution.  He was interested in our success, filming process and news.  Our team is very efficient and friendly, so we were promised that the first trailers will appear on the air around the middle of summer.  Until that moment, the fire will be kindled with styles and shots from the shooting.
    The first month was restless.  Despite the end of filming, we were constantly tugged.  On the streets they began to recognize us.  The first fans and paparazzi appeared.
    As it was promised, the trailer came out in mid-summer.  It so happened that it coincided with my birthday, which made me a big surprise and gift.  Before releasing it on the Internet, the entire film crew was brought together and shown separately.  They gave me a big collective holiday, from which my smile did not leave my face for a second.  But the joy did not end there!  The most important thing that made my day, and maybe my whole life, was the news that we were going to a press conference in large cities in America, and later to Cannes for the film premiere.  I can not believe this!  The film hasn't been released yet, but it has already brought a lot of joy and fame.
    Arriving home, I did not find anyone.  I was upset because I wanted to share my joy.  Frustrated, I went to my room, but entering the hallway I found all my friends, relatives and even Justin hiding behind the corners.  Stepping with both feet into the room, all those present shouted congratulations to me.  I was incredibly happy!  I hugged and thanked everyone present!
    During the celebration, I learned that it turns out that everyone already knows about our upcoming tour with Justin and the rest of the cast.  I was afraid that they might not let me go, but my parents know that shooting in films has always been my dream, and depriving me of this is like just crossing out my whole life.
    Our press tour and conference started on August 1st.  Los Angeles was set as the starting city, so we have more time to pack our bags.  Justin and I enthusiastically planned our trip.  All interviews, photo shoots and so on should take a little more than noon, so we decided to spend the rest of the day together, attending various events, going on excursions and sightseeing.
    I spent the whole evening in Justin's company, occasionally friends joined us, but when they saw that Justin and I were attracted to each other, they just left us.
    This is the best day in my entire life!  On the one hand, I don't want it to end, and on the other, I can't wait to start the tour.  Well, let's see what the future holds for us.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 18!