No!

As you guys made your way out of town you thought you were free you turned to smile at Eren and kissed his cheek.

  "We are free" you whispered in his ear laying your head on his shoulder. He looked down at you and kissed your forhead.

"Hope so" he whispered looking out the window as all the buildings were moving by.

Erens P.O.V

Her head layed there as she snored quietly. Mouth opened alittle bit she was so cute when she slept. Yet I cant shake the feeling that someone is following us... "Mikasa?"

"Yes Eren." Mikasa looked into the mirror back at me.

"I dont know about you but I feel as if we are being followed..." she looked out her rear view window.

  "No ones there your just being paranoid" she smiled I just nodded feeling my eyes grow heavy. As I fall alseep I saw Armin looking out the window behind me eyes wide.

He must be watching to see. I thought to myself finally falling asleep arms wrapped around (y/n).

Armins P.O.V

"Shit" I whispered to Mikasa.

  "Armin whats wrong?" she asked not taking her eyes off the road.

  "Eren was right we are being followed". She turned her head to see a car behind us it was black and its head lights were out making it hard to see.

"Crap your right" she made a sharp right to test if the car was truly following us... it was as I looked closer three other simular cars turned with it all headlights out.

"Mikasa" I said pointing to the now approaching cars.

"I got a idea" with that Mikasa turned off her headlights and made a left turn into the ditch. All three cars passing by us 'safe' I let out a sigh relieved.

  "Who do you think they were" I asked Mikasa as she turned the lights back on and went back the way we were coming.

"I dont know Armin but if I had a guess their after (Y/n)." I nodded knowing full well they were must likely after her.

I turned my attention back to my book we were going to have to take a longer way to Trost were I knew just the place to hide.

Garry's P.O.V

Earlier that day I had gone out to say good bye to some of my pals. I made here I really didnt care for them much but what can I say they gave me some good rum.

As I made my way back to the shits grandmothers house I noticed her light was off. I looked at my watch and saw it was only 9:35 and there was much for her to do to get ready for tommrow.

I walked in the hag was asleep on the couch with her dentures half way out of her mouth ew gross.

I made my way to the pains room only to notice the door opened.

"Crap" I yelled I ran in to see if she stayed but of course she didnt.

As I ran out of the door I saw the hag smiling I knew she had something to do with this and when im done bringing that piece of shit back to the palace.

I will see to it that she will be thrown into the celler with the boy and anyone who is seen helping her escape.