Hiding in the Shadows

You wake up yawning looking around to find out were you guys were.

  "I thought we were suppose to be there like 2 hours ago?" you asked poking Armin. He takes his head out of his book and looked at you.

"Had to take a detour" he said smiling. You looked at him not sure rather you believed him or not but what does it matter. Your attention was torn away by a sudden movement.

  You turned your head and there was a sleeping Eren with his head resting on your shoulder as you noticed one arm around you.

You smiled at the sight and Armin took his carmrea to take a picture.

"Send that to me" you mouthed he nodded. After about another hour of driving Armin shock Mikasa's shoulder.

"Ok ill take it from here" he said Mikasa shocked her head and pulled off to the side of the road.

"We are almost there" he said smiling threw the rear view mirror. "Eren" you whispered trying to wake the boy.

"Eren we are almost there" he looked at you with one eye and smiled "cant wait" and with that you kissed his forehead.

Turning your head smiling looking out the side window we are almost home free.

Erens P.O.V

I sat up and looked at (y/n) her hair was slightly messy from sleeping and her makeup was ruined. Which made her look adoreable because I could see some natural features instead of the covered ones.

She looked back at me with a scrunched up face.

"What?" I smiled wide brushing a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"You're beautiful" she peeked my lips and went back to starring  out the window.

"We're here" I looked out the window and saw that there was a subway station.

"Armin wont people be in there I mean its a subway?" I asked wondering why he had picked a subway station.

  "No one one has been here for nearly 2 years now the place was shut down" I was worried but I trusted him I mean his word was law. Armin and I got the stuff out of the back of the trunk and walked down the stairs.

It was dark and musty the smell was overwhelming I heard a rat scattered across the ground.

"Armin I dont think the girls will like it down here."

"Don't worry there is a old subway car thats in pretty decent shape." he reassured me.

We went inside of the old car and it was just fine old and smelled of sweat but better then the subway station itself and it had benches for us to sleep on.

Your P.O.V

Eren and Armin went to bring the bags they brought along down to the train you know called home.  You had brought absolutely nothing because you had to get out of there as fast as possible. So Mikasa packed you some clothes.

When the boys went down to check the place out the nerves really started to get to you the reality was setting in you cant be caught otherwise all the people you love that helped you would be arrested and you will be in more trouble then you already were.

  "M-mika-sa" you stuttered.

  "Whats wrong?" Mikasa looked back at you to see what you needed.

  "Im afraid I mean I dont want you guys getting in trouble a-" she cut you off and smiled .

"We are doing this not just for you but for Eren I never seen him so happy before when we were young he hated everyone.

Never a smile and all he did was talk about joining the Survey Corps to take down the queen and king. But then you came around his nonsense stopped and well he became more of a happier child.

I don't know what would happen if you were to leave him or he was to lose you" you smiled you had no idea that you meant that much to Eren.

"Hey guys come on" Armin came up to the door you stepped out and made your way down the stairs.

"Ew Armin what the hell is that smell" you covered your nose.

"Mold more or less" he replied shrugging his shoulders.

"So we are staying down here with it?" a disgused expression appeared on your face. 

"No we are staying there" he pointed to a abanded subway train that sat there. You walked up to it praying it smelled and looked better than what you were in right now as you walked a rat scurried across your feet.

"Ew no no I'm not staying here" you yelled turning around a arm stopped you and picked you up.

"Eren" you looked at the brunette as he carried you to the train car. Once he stepped into the cabin it smelled better and lanterns lit the place blankets and pillows lined the seats and some were left untouched to sit on.

"Wow you guys did a ok job at making this place seem more homely." you smiled at Eren reminbering what Mikasa had mentioned earlier.

"We did it for you" Eren smiled light bouncing off his teal eyes. You stood on your tippy toes to kiss him

"Thank you" he put his forhead up agianst yours as you stood there thinking this guy is mine with that a smile appeared on your face and I'm his.

A/N: Ok so I wanted to add the Survey Corps in here as a fun touch so since there is no titans they are a secret organization that wants to take down the corrupted king and queen to destroy the monarchy once and for all :D just a fun twist I thought. Hopy you guys are enjoying sorry this chapter sucked!