That kiss

You were dreaming about Eren how his lips tasted so good ugh how you wanted to taste them again. Sounds of something hitting your window made you jump up.

  "(y/n)" you hear a voice on the other side of the window.

  "Eren?" you walked up and opened your curtains. There he stood the boy you love wearing a green coat smiling like a idiot.

"Can I came in?" you thought about it Garry was asleep and your grandmother was at Nancys house playing bingo. You opened to window to let him in.

He climbed through and gave you a sweet but hungry kiss. You were only in a tank top and sweatpants. As the kiss grew deeper you wanted more of him.

"Eren" you said softly in between kisses.

"Mmm" he hummed agianst your lips sending chills down your spin.

"I was thinking about you" you said looking into his eyes. His smile grew "I was to".

After that he pushed you agianst the wall making a *thump* it wasnt loud enough to wake Garry thank the lord. He started leaving sloppy trails of kisses up and down your neck.

His hand slipped up your shirt grabbing your breast.

"E-ren" you moaned softly.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked worried that you didnt like his actions.

"No dont stop" you said kissing him ever so softy. He picked you up and carried you to the bed were he laid you down and took your innocence.

-Time skip-

Dawn approaches you wake up a arm is wrapped around you so you turned your head looking at the sleeping Eren who had a smile whipped on his face.

  You blushed remembering what had happened last night then panicked. Garry is in the room next to you what are you going to do you cant let him see Eren.

You shocked Eren violently even pushing him off the bed. He woke yelling "Ah" you hushed him and told him to get dress.

He did as told and you hurried him back to the window. "(Y/n)" you can hear Garry on the other end of the door. "Be right there Dad" you yelled back panic was plastered on your face Eren laughted at the scene that was unfolding.

"See you later" he said as you pushed him out the window.

  "Later" you peaked his lips and closed the curtains. Garry came bursting through the door.

"What the hell  was that noise" he asked as you covered yourself with a sheet. "Nothing" you lied as you gave him a sweet smile. He huffs and walked out of the room.

Garry's P.O.V

I heard a male scream ah and wondered what was going on if I find that she has broken a rule back to the palace that shit will go.