Hey there buddy

Armin and Mikasa left to go get some food. Leaving you and Eren alone he was watching a youtube video snickering at whatever it was playing. Well his back was turned you walked up behind him placing sweet kisses on the side of his neck. He dropped his phone outta the sudden action you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"(Y/N)" he said turning his head towards you. You didn't answer and kissed him again all of what Mikasa had told you running in your head. When his face finally faced yours he was about to say something but you cut him off by placing your lips to his.

You leaned him back onto the bench hovering over him not letting the kiss break. You started placing sloppy kisses down his neck and stopped at his shirt looking up.

Smirking you  lifted the shirt over his head dropping it to the ground coming back up and kissing him he took it to his advantage to flip you so he was on top.

He started doing the same thing as you but well leaving the sloppy kisses he lifted Armins sweater from over your head exposing your bra. He tooked his hands and hooked his fingers on the back of your bra unclasping it and throwing it to the ground.

He started moving a hand down your stomach as he made his way to the button on your pants looking up at you as if asking for permission you put your hand on his head and leaned up whispering,

"What you waiting for."

Armins P.O.V

After getting the groceries Mikasa dropped me off at the entrance of the station and drove back to the store. Because of course we forgot the cooler there.

I was heading down the stairs and heard noises coming from the train.

'Hmmm must be watching something on their phones'. I shrugged it off and walked towards the train opening the door.

As I stepped in there was no light the noise was much louder though. I sat the groceries down on the bench by the door and turned on the closest lanturn I could find only to find a naked butt moving up and down.

I dropped the lanturn and let out a blood curdling scream.  "Omg" I heard (y/n) say Eren looked up and then collasped on her to cover her.

So it was his butt that I had the unpleasent encounter with.

"Armin are you ok?" he asked looking up from where he laid. (Y/n) face was so red it looked as if someone had painted it. I ran out trying to erase everything that I had just saw but failed crashing into Mikasa.

"Armin are you ok?" she asked and all I could see was a naked Eren's butt.

"Um yea im fine but I wouldn't go in the train right now" I told her.

"Why I need to get the food into the cooler before it spoils" she said walking to the door of the train. I grabbed her hand and told her I bumped my head well trying to stall for time 'hopefully it will be enough'.

She took her hand and rubbed it agianst my forehead checking for a bump.

"Armin your fine I got to get inside before the ice melts" I tried to stop her again but she shrugged me off. It was silent for a few minutes as I stood outside the door.

Crap she killed them! I ran in to see (y/n) and Eren on a bench cuddling under a blanket and Mikasa putting food into the cooler. Eren stood up he was fully dressed and walked over to me. "Can we talk?" he asked concerned.

"Sure" I replied we stepped outside and he engulfed me in a hug.

"Sorry you had to see that man." he said trying not to laugh.

"Its fine but my inocence is now forever lost." he started laughing and so did I.

"Next time knock" he told me I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Next time cover your butt." He slapped my arm playfully and walked back to were he was sitting down and cuddling back up with (Y/n). "Ok guys dinner" Mikasa handed us all a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Very fancy" we all laughted and ate our sandwiches. Im still trying to erase Erens butt out of my memborie this is gonna be a long night.