The Truth Reveals

I walked around my room erasing any signs of Eren being in my room last night. "Ah" pain shot up throw you and you know why.

A blush apeared on your face as the events of last night unfolded in your head.

"What you blushing about ur highness" Garry spat as he walked threw the door.

"N-nothing Garry" you lied he watched you very closely for a few seconds.

"I know your hiding something and when I find out your parents will to."

Your birthday was in a couple of days and you knew that it was now or never to tell Eren about your real backround you wanted to be with him so you needed a plan to run away with him and marry him not Irwin.

You were so deep into thought you didnt notice Mikasa walk into your room. "Hey (y/n)" she smiled you looked at her and smiled weakly.

"Hey Miky" she looked at your worried.
"are you ok did Eren hurt you?" He did hurt me but not in a bad way. You smirked to yourself "no." She asked what was wrong so you made her swear up and down not to tell anyone but mostly Eren.

She nodded her head you sat her on your bed and explained your past. Her eyes widen and said "you have to tell Eren" you nodded

"I know" and with that you stood up hugged her and cried. "He will understand he loves you" Mikasa said trying to calm you.

"I love him to Miky" you whimpered.

"I love him to.."