Heres Garry!

You were sleeping when suddenly awaken Eren was shacking you whispering your name in your ear being careful not to wake Mikasa or Armin.

"What is it Eren?" you asked rubbing your eyes.

"Lets go for a walk" he smiled it was late and you thought it was kinda crazy but agreed because he wanted you to. He took your hand and walked out of the station strolling along the sidewalk looking at all the lights that lined it.

  "Its so beautiful" you gased he smirked.

"Not as beautiful as you" you turned to smile at him but notice he wasnt there.

"Down here" you looked down and saw him on one knee.

  "Eren?" you asked having no idea what he was doing.

  "(Y/N) I know that we are both so young and you are engaged to another man but listen I love you and I dont know what I would do without you in my life.

I cant let you go and as we are running I need to know if you would spend the rest of your life with me a little village boy and a princess living our happily ever after." you smiled big tears running down your face.

"Eren I dont know what to say."

  "Aw how sweet the star cross lovers everyone!" a menacing voice cooed from the shadows.

You turned your head and out of no where  came Garry.

  "Garry" you gasped.

"The one and only kiddo!" he gave you a evil smirk you turned to Eren and noticed that two Garrisons from the village where holding him.

"Let him go!" you yelled anger growing inside of you.

"No can do see he commited a crime which is punishable by death you know kidnapping a princess and all." Garry smiled and took ahold of your hand.

"Eren!" you yelled kicking and screaming. 

"Shut up" liquid filled your ears.

"Now be quiet" he growled.

Garrys P.O.V

When we lost them after following them for so long I went to the police and told them that a child has been kidnapped and they must likely had their phone with them.

  "Sir calm down whats the childs name?"
  I took out the shits phone throw fake tears I said "Eren Jaeger."

The woman asked for the number and I gave it to her she looked it up and his phones GPS came on.

"Yes well it looks as though hes a mile away from Trost would you like me to send police after him" she asked looking outteraly bored.

"No thats all I needed to know thanks mam" I ran out and told the others were we were going.

Once in Trost we traveld the city looking for any sign of them or their friends. Thats when I caught the girl Mikasa I think that was her name walking out of the store with a cooler.

  I called the others and told them we were gonna follow her to were she goes. They agreed and off we went after 20 minutes she stopped infront of a old subway station and walked down into it.

So from then on we played the wait game. I was nodding of to sleep when I saw two figures emerge from the dump one tall and one just a little bit shorter but I saw the person face it was her.

  Finally I got out of the car and let them walk a little bit further before telling the others to follow. We made our ways slowly up to them and waited till they stopped. She was talking and all I heard was Blah Blah catch me and get a prize from mommy and daddy the boy got on one knee and thats when I gave the que to go.

Two of my buddys grabbed the boy and I was left face to face with her finally I got her and threw her into the car.

"Its time to go home now." She looked at me then out at my friends car they threw the boy in .

"Will he be ok please dont hurt him!" she pleaded.

"Shut up" I yelled and with that we were off Garry you clever son of a gun was being repeated in my head over and over as the smirk grew on my face.

Your P.O.V

You sat in the back of the car crying looking behind you to see if you could see Eren in the other car but failed they tinted the windows.

Eren please be alright. you thought as you turned to face the prick named Garry.

He was singing the same words over and over again it was getting annoying.

"We are the champions my friends."  and he would turn to laugh at you and the tears that stained your face.

"I hate you" you yelled he smiled.

  "Same to you kid" this guy was a smug piece of shit.

Erens P.O.V

I sat in the back of the other car handcuffed clothes half off nose bleeding from being punched so many times I think I even had a black eye.

"You been a bad boy huh" the driver said and laughed he smells bad. I laided my head on the window and stared at the buildings as they passed by.

I was so close to making her mine but yet so far.