New Village New Life

Garry lead you to the carriage well talking about how he will be by your side no matter what to make sure the rules stayed in place.  "Ugh please shut up" you whispered he continued talking.

You were going to stay with your grandmother who lived in the tiny village of Shiganshina. As the carrage strolled throw all the other towns you thought of all the other children who would be attending the same school as you. As you do you drift off to sleep.

*Garrys P.O.V*

Ugh out of all the princesses I have to be with the abnormal one who wants to live amoung the villagers I mean seriously who in their right mind would want to live a life of being ruled.

He looks out the window and notices other Garisons sitting around drinking.
Man how a nice shot of voka would do right about now.

*Creek*

The carrage comes to a holt infront of the little shits grandmothers house. Great shes sleeping...

I picked the girl up and carried her inside layed her on her grandmothers couch. "Hello Mrs. (y/m/l/n) *your moms last name*"

"Hello you must be Garry" she smiled at me I rolled my eyes at the old hag.

"Well I will be at the bar if you need me" as I was walking she turns to (y/n).
"So nice to see you sleeping beauty" she giggles as the shit still sleep.

Your P.O.V

You strecth and realized that you were at your grandmothers house.

"Nanna?" you called you voice full of yawns.  "(y/n) finally your awake" she walked in with a kiss the cook apron on.

"How long was I out" you asked strecthing still.

  "For about a hour sweetie you need your rest big day tommrow" she smiled. Thats right im going to a public school tommrow!

You squealed at the exictement. Your grandmother laughted at the face you made.

"Come on buttercup dinners almost ready" you laughted the nickname she gave you was always to much for you to handle.

Tommrow was going to be a great day.